DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air Master Airscrew Stealth Props Second Generation V2

When people say quiter, it's just comparing to stock right? And sound different between V1 and V2?
I d
Awesome! Look promising. Do you have the V1 props to compare it to? I wonder if there is any difference in noise.
No. I only have the v2. I’m more than happy. Is like flying a new model of mavic air. I’m going to buy 2 sets more.

I just tried the v2. Awesome! More time (about 4-5
mins
) and really low noise. I love them! No drifting. Perfect in sport mode.
The setting Gain is stored in my case in the CS. I use 2 remotes and litchi. Once made the adjustment in the dji app it keeps it in its memory.

Wow that's a huge difference ! Did you look at AirData to get the exact flight time and estimated total flight time ?

Did you change the gain ?

Reactions: Enlin
I just tried the v2. Awesome! More time (about 4-5
mins) and really low noise. I love them! No drifting. Perfect in sport mode.
The setting Gain is stored in my case in the CS. I use 2 remotes and litchi. Once made the adjustment in the dji app it keeps it in its memory.
That’s great to hear. Looking forward to getting my “beta” version props off and recovering confidence in flying. The lower noise is such a plus for me, too. Do you prefer Litchi over the go4?

I did it. Gain 80. 6 batts. Tripod mode (litchi) and sport (56 kms/h tops).
o_O <-me

That’s great to hear. Looking forward to getting my “beta” version props off and recovering confidence in flying. The lower noise is such a plus for me, too. Do you prefer Litchi over the go4?
The rocket-asteroid is fun in go4. But I like litchi.

I emailed to them and reviewed the concern about having to buy upgraded version, since I had not yet even installed the old ones, and it seemed that the firmware incompatibilities were more of a fix than an upgrade.
They gave me an offer of 15% discount on the new ones, and replied:

I do understand. Unfortunately we have no control over the DJI software and firmware versions. The V1 props work awesome with any firmware version before .500, while all latest versions require change of the gain settings and noted here: https://www.masterairscrew.com/pages/mavic-air-gain-settings

Wow that's a huge difference ! Did you look at AirData to get the exact flight time and estimated total flight time ?

Did you change the gain ?
Thinking about it I’m not sure if the setting is stored in the CS or in the MA. Sure is not in the RC.

So because a new version comes out you expect them to replace the ones you already purchased with a new version?

Maybe I should try that with my Canon cameras... seriously, things get upgraded and improved all the time, you can't expect a company to replace all the old stock with new each time.

I have V1 fitted and I'm more than happy with them compared to stock. If the V2 are better I'll swing for those later, but certainly don't expect them to replace my V1, especially since we're talking about $20.

So because a new version comes out you expect them to replace the ones you already purchased with a new version?

Maybe I should try that with my Canon cameras... seriously, things get upgraded and improved all the time, you can't expect a company to replace all the old stock with new each time.

I have V1 fitted and I'm more than happy with them compared to stock. If the V2 are better I'll swing for those later, but certainly don't expect them to replace my V1, especially since we're talking about $20.
I totally agree with you. Imho if you don’t have v1 or v2 these props are a must for MA.

Yah, that was my initial reaction to reading that email from them. After a few minutes or so I just went ahead and bought a set of the V2s since I like the V1s. I see some of you got a discount which is cool. I should have asked for one but I didn’t. I’m not going to ask now after the fact. It is a $20 item.

I got an email from Master Airscrew saying 2nd generation stealth props are now available for the Mavic Air.

In the email it says NO MOTOR ERRORS.

I feel like they should exchange one of my originals to V2 (I got 2 sets of originals).

View attachment 74071View attachment 74072

I received my Version 1 just a few days before they announced V2. I had not used the V1 yet. I emailed them and asked them to exchanged. They refused. They are not very customer-centric. Based on this experience, I cannot recommend them and suggest avoiding them.

I thought it was my case, too. And I wrote to say that I had already bought them. I live in Spain -Europe-. Turns out they were already distributing version 2. Look under the wing. If it says v2, it's the new one.

I received my Version 1 just a few days before they announced V2. I had not used the V1 yet. I emailed them and asked them to exchanged. They refused. They are not very customer-centric. Based on this experience, I cannot recommend them and suggest avoiding them.
From his website:
All Mavic Air STEALTH propellers manufactured and shipped after 23rd of May 2019 are Second Generation(v2).
How to confirm? - each propeller is engraved with "V2" on the bottom of the blade near the propeller hub.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
instaproapk