DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air Master Airscrew Stealth Props Second Generation V2

My max time was 18:45 with the V1 MASs, flying around (not just hovering) but no sport mode. I’ve heard hovering takes more power than standard flight but haven’t tested personally.
What was your battery at when you landed?

What was your battery at when you landed?
Just checked the logs and it was 9%, which I’m fairly sure is the lowest I’ve ever gone. But I wanted to see how long I could keep it up (toward the end I was just hovering, however, over some soft bushes, just in case....)

Look what showed up today
2UsWm.jpg

Just remembered to set my gains back to 100
Yep, that is for V1
If it says V2 has no motor errors then why adjust the gains?

I just wrote them to clarify on their website.
For Stealth V2 props adjust values for Pitch and Yaw as follows: Pitch 85, Yaw 95.
For First Generation (V1) propellers please change Pitch, Roll, Yaw and Vertical gain to 80 units.

Mavic Air Gain.jpg

Last edited:
Ran my new V2's last night. Didn't add anymore time to my flight. Actually lost 1min from my last V1 flight, No errors shows up which is good. I believe these are a little quieter then the V1's, IMO

Reactions: zzxrox
Got my V2s this week and got a chance to fly them today. Glad to see there are no motor current warnings.

I tried them with 100 gain and then with the recommended gains. Both cases no errors.

Side note, I get “max motor rpm reached” warning going full forward and full up in Sports mode with DJI original props. I don’t get that error with the V2s.

Overall very happy with the V2s.

I like the V2 props for sure. As far as sound I dont really think they are any quieter than the V1 props. If fact my son and I could hear my drone off in the distance where we couldnt with the V1's. The pitch is better. They are a lot smoother than the V1's. Almost like having the originals on. A side note for me, they seem a little more sluggish but I turned in faster flight times at the end of the flights. At one point I was trucking along at a whopping 11 mph with the wind behind me. Not sure why that was happening but at the end of that flight I had a top speed of 21.20. I'm happy with the stability though. Sports mode there were zero issues and again, I had faster flight times. As far as extra time in the air I havent noticed any changes. I did change the gain to the recommended settings.

No - £4.44 is the Tax charged
£8 is admin charge levied by Royal Mail which is an absolute rip off!!!!!

It's unfortunate that you guys don't have the same de minimis customs exception as the USA. I believe Americans can import up to $800 worth of products without any customs liability now. Especially with small orders, you have to wonder if the tax revenue even covers the costs of collection.

Just checked the logs and it was 9%, which I’m fairly sure is the lowest I’ve ever gone. But I wanted to see how long I could keep it up (toward the end I was just hovering, however, over some soft bushes, just in case....)
LOL!! If you're testing how long your batteries will last, why in the heck would you hover over soft bushes instead of a safe landing spot?

Minor shift in pitch, not actually sure they're quieter at least from my limited testing. UK customs fees stung a little though! Gotta stop making that mistake...

are the V2's any stronger, lightly touched a small branch and one of the tips broke off of one of my V1 blades.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deltabird