DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air range vs. Mavic Mini?

Just ordered the parabolic range extender for my Mavic Air. We’ll see if that does anything with the range around my neighborhood.

Reactions: ABHIII
Mavic air handles better much than mini in strong winds. Switched to FCC mode recently, the results are great. I am currently testing the Max range. I've achieved 3.6 km till I decided it fly it back home. I covered 8678m distance in total 19 min Flight with 11% Battery left. Posting the record of last 3 flights. I've to maintain a higher altitude cause of big power grids in my region.
Screenshot_20200219-191801_1.jpg

Reactions: easyheimer
Mavic air handles better much than mini in strong winds. Switched to FCC mode recently, the results are great. I am currently testing the Max range. I've achieved 3.6 km till I decided it fly it back home. I covered 8678m distance in total 19 min Flight with 11% Battery left. Posting the record of last 3 flights. I've to maintain a higher altitude cause of big power grids in my region.
View attachment 94467

Wow, impressive distance and flight time!

Just ordered the parabolic range extender for my Mavic Air. We’ll see if that does anything with the range around my neighborhood.
I use them too. They are quite cheap plus I think they do boost the range by 20 to 30% in my case even when I flew in CE mode. I found them useful and are always there in my kit bag.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scott911