Mavic Air User Manual (v1.2)

msinger

DJI Drone Expert
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
mavichelp.com
The Mavic Air manual version 1.2 is now available on the Mavic Air downloads page.

A comparison between the previous manual and this new manual can be viewed here.

I am very impressed with the quality of the English in the DJI documents. It is really refreshing for a Chinese made product.

I'm surprised though that it doesn't have a button that takes you to the next/previous difference.
That would be a nice feature.

If you didn't already notice, you can click on the colored blocks in the middle bar to jump to the changes.

Nope. You can definitely print the manual after you download the PDF file here.

That sounds like an issue with the application you're using to view PDFs. I was able to print it with Foxit Reader.

But why they protected it from printing?
Not sure. I'm able to print it from anywhere (Foxit, Firefox, Chrome, etc.).

What do you see in Foxit when you attempt to print?

Ah, I see what happened now...

When I created this thread, I downloaded and stored a copy of the manual on my computer. For some reason, DJI modified the manual and uploaded it again. The current version is not printable. You can download the original printable version here.

Reactions: Anndybo
Ah, I see what happened now...

When I created this thread, I downloaded and stored a copy of the manual on my computer. For some reason, DJI modified the manual and uploaded it again. The current version is not printable. You can download the original printable version here.
big thank you! Thumbswayup

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Captainhook