DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic air2s ????

Johnny K

Reactions
my question first not a beginner hell I still take out my DJI Flamewheel-550
Anyway I am interested in the air2s but why do I read here so many little problems.
Now is it pilot error or is DJI?
Is it still need to be worked out or will there always be a problem with this one.
Thanks

The Air 2S is just about flawless and is the current champ in the DJI lineup if you want a $1000 drone with just about all the capabilities of a professional unit. As for problems.... there are little issues with all DJI models and all drones in general. The Air 2S issues are just being discussed more right now because it is so new.

Anyway I am interested in the air2s but why do I read here so many little problems.
Is it still need to be worked out or will there always be a problem with this one.
Thanks
It's new give it a few months that's what I did with the a2 before I bought mine no issues so far going on 1 year

had mine since launch now, no issues sold my pro 2 and it s a match for it for what i use it for which is mostly pics and supprisingly on par with the 2 in the wind, not a beginner either had the originol pro at launch then an air at launch (bag of **** then) then a 2 pro at launch

Thanks
It kind of depends on what the problem is.

New updates to the app leave some phones/devices people have used in the dust. I now get a CPU overload on my iPhone6+ (no sim/apps) that worked great on my mini and Air2.

Editing 4.7k video makes most people's computers go LOL. I went to 32 gig of ram to edit 4k drone video without choppy playback. I'll get an upgrade for my video card to a nicer RTX if they EVER stop being bought up by bitcoiners.

Don't get me wrong, I do get some quirky little things that crop up now and then, but overall she's been a solid craft. REALLY nice upgrade from the Air2. I am still getting used to the wider pov.

@Saladshooter 's points are spot on.

If you have the cash, I'd wait for the 3Pro :)

It kind of depends on what the problem is.

New updates to the app leave some phones/devices people have used in the dust. I now get a CPU overload on my iPhone6+ (no sim/apps) that worked great on my mini and Air2.

Editing 4.7k video makes most people's computers go LOL. I went to 32 gig of ram to edit 4k drone video without choppy playback. I'll get an upgrade for my video card to a nicer RTX if they EVER stop being bought up by bitcoiners.

Don't get me wrong, I do get some quirky little things that crop up now and then, but overall she's been a solid craft. REALLY nice upgrade from the Air2. I am still getting used to the wider pov.

@Saladshooter 's points are spot on.

If you have the cash, I'd wait for the 3Pro :)
was waiting for the pro 3 myself but got sick to death of all the swelling batteris, 3 of mine

I think you are only seeing what you are specifically looking for.. If all you look for are people having issues that’s what you will find.

A2s is doing well in almost all the reviews except a very few which I sometimes think youtubers do just to get extra hits…

Thanks guys a lot if good points made.
I will buy but may wait about another month.
And really not trying to read into all the bad just wanting to read into all. Have the Evo the Air2 but believe I want the 2s.
Thanks again for all the good advise.

Thanks guys a lot if good points made.
I will buy but may wait about another month.
And really not trying to read into all the bad just wanting to read into all. Have the Evo the Air2 but believe I want the 2s.
Thanks again for all the good advise.

well, you already have several nice drones!
if you can wait another month, why not wait three months and look into a mavic 3?!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UR7CR