DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic batteries

MTW4518

Reactions
I am wondering if when storing my Mavic is it better to check batteries monthly and maintain 50% charge. The other option is to fully charge and let them self discharge on a two day setting

Reactions: old man mavic
I am wondering if when storing my Mavic is it better to check batteries monthly and maintain 50% charge. The other option is to fully charge and let them self discharge on a two day setting
both options will are ok, but you should check them monthly ,and charge them up as well monthly if you are able ,then discharge them to storage level, if you are going to be leaving them without use for a long period, then start the storage with around 65% charge as they will slowly lose some charge if left for long periods the secret is not to let them get really low for a long time as this can kill the cells ability to be recharged

One thing I did find out is to not trust the lights on the battery when you push the button. It shows two solid lights but then when you hook it up to the charger, only one light was blinking, so it was low.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phoenix_00002