DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic box demensions and hard case idea!

I just got my Mavic and fit it in a Pelican 1400 case (a bit small for a 4 battery and fly-more combo fyi.), the details are in another thread: Here. post #61 I believe.

Reactions: auen1
My cheap *** will probably just use the box it came with lol

The problem is that none of those cases/backpacks are shipping yet. Without reviews from some current owners, it's hard to tell if any of them are good.

The problem is that none of those cases/backpacks are shipping yet. Without reviews from some current owners, it's hard to tell if any of them are good.
Since amazon changed its review policy,there are few reviews we can use as a reference now.we can just try some ourself,I would like to be the first to eat crabs:D,just believe amazon will solve all of the problems i may meet about product quality or after sell problems.just return if it is not what i expected .
there is no any FBA shipping is a big problem now.while waiting for some days is acceptable now.

1271075db849610559f8f1b76b804c2d.jpg

2e1292f220d5b2fb7ca157203de866c1.jpg

Pelican 1500 - Full fly more combo. Car charger, adapter, etc are under the controller. The controller is positioned that the sticks fit perfectly between the concave/valley portions of the foam top.

Still have a lot of room for a couple more batteries (hopefully on the way soon), IPad mini, and other future accessories.

Reactions: harryofwind
1271075db849610559f8f1b76b804c2d.jpg

2e1292f220d5b2fb7ca157203de866c1.jpg

Pelican 1500 - Full fly more combo. Car charger, adapter, etc are under the controller. The controller is positioned that the sticks fit perfectly between the concave/valley portions of the foam top.

Still have a lot of room for a couple more batteries (hopefully on the way soon), IPad mini, and other future accessories.
looks great,just what i want.thanks!!!Thumbswayup

I've purchased six Go Professional cases over the past two years. They make awesome cases and their customer service is just as good.

Once i get my Mavic, I'll order one of these and I can custom cut polyethylene inserts in my laser cutter. Would people be interested in buying custom made inserts if I took everyones input into account and designed the ultimate insert for pelican cases?

Reactions: delvecchioforza
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada