DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

You said it and we just made it - Lykus NEW hard case for Mavic Air 2S and RC Pro

Lykus

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Site
www.lykustech.com
While we were still having fun with Mavic 3 and launching our cases, we received messages one and another from our case owners asking when we would have a case for Air 2S and RC Pro. The change of Smart Controller in the Air 2S combo really caught us off guard. But thanks to those messages and pals in this community, our team reacted immediately and now we have a new case Titan MA230 ready for shipping. We know it's not perfect for everyone but it should work really well for most people. We'd also love to hear your thoughts in comments.

A few photos:
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

To reciprocate the community, we offer a 10% off coupon code for the audience of this post.
Code: LYKUSMA230
Our web store: Lykus Titan MA230 Case for DJI Air 2S and RC Pro | Lykus
Amazon store: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B09NPNQKS3
Shipping takes 7-10 business days.

If you have one of the following older cases, you don't need to buy a brand new case.

MA210 for air 2s and old smart controller
M110 for Mavic 2 Pro

Just buy the foam and change it instead:
Foam Insert for MA230 Case | Lykus

If I were dreaming...

I'd like a case that had proper space and cut outs to also store the RC Pro with the Lifthor bracket attached, the Feelworld 7" monitor and it's batteries.

Reactions: Gozar
Lykus i really like that case. I was about to order a DJI one but that one looks great @ nice price.

If I were dreaming...

I'd like a case that had proper space and cut outs to also store the RC Pro with the Lifthor bracket attached, the Feelworld 7" monitor and it's batteries.
I can fit my Baldur 2 disassembled in my Nanuk 925 without the SC but with a lot of other accessories.

Nice touch to allow for standard controller also!

I just have the standard controller with my Air 2S Fly More, but it would be really nice if I could stuff my Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 5G in with the rest of my kit. Is there enough "squish" in the foam to just lay it on top? My iPad Mini 4 fits nicely in a hard case with my Spark.

I just have the standard controller with my Air 2S Fly More, but it would be really nice if I could stuff my Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 5G in with the rest of my kit. Is there enough "squish" in the foam to just lay it on top? My iPad Mini 4 fits nicely in a hard case with my Spark.
Well, we have another case that can fit your tablet:
Lykus Titan MA220 Case for DJI Air 2S, iPad/tablet, and iPad/tablet holder | Lykus
Amazon.com: Lykus Titan MA220 Waterproof Hard Case for DJI Air 2S/Mavic Air 2 Fly More Combo, Dedicated Space for up to 11 inch iPad or Android Tablets and Holder [CASE ONLY] : Electronics

I have the earlier version of this, which fits the standard MA2/Air2S controller underneath the original Smart Controller. It’s a very nice case.

I have the older case and it is superb. Bought the new foam, and I appreciate them offering it. Sadly, the tracking number button in their email does not work, and the info is not in English so I have no idea where it's coming from and when it will arrive or if I have to sun for it.

Does this case/cutout allow for the DJI gimbal protector to be in place/installed on the drone?

I have the older case and it is superb. Bought the new foam, and I appreciate them offering it. Sadly, the tracking number button in their email does not work, and the info is not in English so I have no idea where it's coming from and when it will arrive or if I have to sun for it.
The email provides a Yun Express tracking number. Google Yun Express Tracking, elect English, paste your tracking and at the top of the page the last mile provider number is the USPS number and you will not need to sign.

Man, must be a hot item. Delivery date is Feb 7-March 7. 😟

Ordered mine. Thank you!! Great deal as well!

Lykus Titan MA230 Case for DJI Air 2S and RC Pro
SKU: DCP-MA230
Price: $82.99
Qty: 1
$82.99​

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members