DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Care Refresh

gleff

Reactions
Hi all,

I’m a new pilot and new to the forum. I just bought a Mavic Air yesterday and haven’t activated it yet as it’s been windy and I wanted to get the Refresh first, just in case I accidentally crash my drone on the first day while I learn to fly it. I was just wondering though. I believe you can only renew the Refresh for 1 extra year after the first (if you haven’t used up your replacements). What happens after the 2nd year? I hope to be flying still in 2 years time, but I won’t be a flyer every day, and I’d imagine i’m going to be pretty nervous about flying after the 2nd year if I effectively have no insurance.

Do you guys just put it on your home and contents insurance separately, or not bother. What are your thoughts?

Hi all,

I’m a new pilot and new to the forum. I just bought a Mavic Air yesterday and haven’t activated it yet as it’s been windy and I wanted to get the Refresh first, just in case I accidentally crash my drone on the first day while I learn to fly it. I was just wondering though. I believe you can only renew the Refresh for 1 extra year after the first (if you haven’t used up your replacements). What happens after the 2nd year? I hope to be flying still in 2 years time, but I won’t be a flyer every day, and I’d imagine i’m going to be pretty nervous about flying after the 2nd year if I effectively have no insurance.

Do you guys just put it on your home and contents insurance separately, or not bother. What are your thoughts?
Your homeowners policy does not provide coverage for damage to your model aircraft. Some policies provide liability coverage ( damage to something else or their property) and some don’t.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78