DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Cave Flying - Exploring Falls Creek Cave & Panther Creek Falls

Eric

Reactions

I took the Mavic to one of the many lava tubes near Mt St Helens. Such a blast flying this thing in a cave! It was a challenge for sure. I'm going to order a couple Lume Cubes and give it another shot. Let me know if you have any questions about cave flying - I definitely learned a few things to think about for next time.

I've read about people wanting to try this, but have never seen it done. By far one of the best videos I've seen in a while and great piloting skills. Also, you should submit to the DJI Skypixel contest.

Reactions: Eric
Hey. I live in Olympia. Next time you go there, drop me a message. I would love to check that area out.

Very nice! Did you have any trouble with it losing GPS in the cave?

I took the Mavic to one of the many lava tubes near Mt St Helens. Such a blast flying this thing in a cave! It was a challenge for sure. I'm going to order a couple Lume Cubes and give it another shot. Let me know if you have any questions about cave flying - I definitely learned a few things to think about for next time.
Снежный человек?

I've read about people wanting to try this, but have never seen it done. By far one of the best videos I've seen in a while and great piloting skills. Also, you should submit to the DJI Skypixel contest.

Thanks! And I will submit it, good idea!

Nice job..

Thanks!

Hey. I live in Olympia. Next time you go there, drop me a message. I would love to check that area out.

I'm happy to let you know where it is, not sure I'll go back - always trying to check out new areas!

Outstanding!

Thanks

Very nice! Did you have any trouble with it losing GPS in the cave?

Oh ya, you lose it immediately. It won't even keep the GPS in a narrow canyon. All Atti flying which is why it made me so nervous.

Снежный человек?

нет... Maybe next time?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada