DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

yes, I'd like to know that too. I'm a 1st Oct order of a flymore. not clearing my diary out for this week...

also if Very have come good on this, that will seriously impress me. First of all, how on earth have they known so adamantly and accurately that they'd get the stock when the rest of the UK doesn't have a clue, and secondly, what have they done to get their orders so fast. Seriously impressive.

Just been on the live chat with Very to change delivery address. They've confirmed delivery for Nov 17th and given me a Yodel tracking number! :eek: Looks like we might actually be getting them this week! :DThumbswayup

When did you order yours?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Just been on the live chat with Very to change delivery address. They've confirmed delivery for Nov 17th and given me a Yodel tracking number! :eek: Looks like we might actually be getting them this week! :DThumbswayup

Just been on Live Chat and also have a tracking number!!!! Mavic Pro comes on Thursday!!!

also if Very have come good on this, that will seriously impress me. First of all, how on earth have they known so adamantly and accurately that they'd get the stock when the rest of the UK doesn't have a clue, and secondly, what have they done to get their orders so fast. Seriously impressive.

I'm still a bit dubious, but we'll see soon enough!

Contacted very said 17th is confirmed but can't give me a tracking number as it's not with yodel yet but did give me a upi number. Fingers crossed for Thursday

Reactions: OneSunnyDay
I didn't get much from Very other than confirmation of the 17th. When did you order?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I'm being given the royal runaround from Amazon, they claimed the 15th on Friday but today pretty much said that I have no hope of ever getting one, suggested i look at the website... the emails go on.

I'm being given the royal runaround from Amazon, they claimed the 15th on Friday but today pretty much said that I have no hope of ever getting one, suggested i look at the website... the emails go on.

I mentioned to them that I'd heard 400 or so arriving on Monday and the person i was talking to said that was not true. I'm sure sometimes they just make info up for fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Very order page still hasn't changed and the Yodel tracking number they gave me still shows nothing, but I guess that may change over the next day or so. We'll see.

I ordered 4th Nov by the way, although I think all of us that ordered had the same delivery day.

Getting quiet in here.... Fatigue kicking in I guess.

If it makes you feel any better peoples, today DJI will announce the NEW Inspire 2 I'm guessing. Basically they will be indirectly saying to all those that have invested in a Mavic " FU Mugs!! ".

Remember this for future reference. We have a term for this in the english language, "TOSSERS!".

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Got my VERY order tracking number for a Fly More package. Again, Yodel tracking not showing active yet and I still cannot quite believe this will happen. If it does, fair play to VERY :)

Indeed hats off to Very. I was told by Amazon that they "guarenteed" delivery (second time around) today - 15th, nada nothing zilch. I made appropriate noises about making guarentees which were not even close to being fufillable and they said "check the website" - seems like a common thread that the CSR will pretty much make up stuff to appease the caller.

Getting quiet in here.... Fatigue kicking in I guess.

If it makes you feel any better peoples, today DJI will announce the NEW Inspire 2 I'm guessing. Basically they will be indirectly saying to all those that have invested in a Mavic " FU Mugs!! ".

Remember this for future reference. We have a term for this in the english language, "TOSSERS!".

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Really ?

Won't any Inspire "2" "B" "gen2", or whatever they call it probably be around 2 or 3 grand ? I know I wouldn't buy a drone at that price, so the Mavic is the perfect midway point for me and presumably many many others. I may have misunderstood what you meant, but I don't see the Inspire and Mavic as direct competition for each other.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki