DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

Getting quiet in here.... Fatigue kicking in I guess.

If it makes you feel any better peoples, today DJI will announce the NEW Inspire 2 I'm guessing. Basically they will be indirectly saying to all those that have invested in a Mavic " FU Mugs!! ".

Remember this for future reference. We have a term for this in the english language, "TOSSERS!".

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

That's a strange post, I presume you're joking right? It's just a new and very different product, totally different market to the Mavic

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

I think that the point is that some of us who ordered the Mavic on the day of the release via hobbyist shops in the UK and we still have no idea when we are likely to receive our orders so rather than dilute their resources perhaps DJI could/should concentrate on fulfilling those orders instead of bringing out another offering..

Reactions: Bibs
I think that the point is that some of us who ordered the Mavic on the day of the release via hobbyist shops in the UK and we still have no idea when we are likely to receive our orders so rather than dilute their resources perhaps DJI could/should concentrate on fulfilling those orders instead of bringing out another offering..

Fair enough!

Thanks you got the msg.... :confused:

I know that it's naïve to say that and probably sounds like sour grapes (because it is!).

I'm so hacked off with this situation where DJI appear to have turned their back on the hobbyist shops who have helped make them into the company they are today.

I still think that buying something like this from the likes of Maplins and Very is risky as you will need to rely totally upon DJI's tech support but we pay our money and take our choice. I've paid my money and have nothing to show for it so who's the mug? :confused:

Reactions: richardhurst
I know that it's naïve to say that and probably sounds like sour grapes (because it is!).

I'm so hacked off with this situation where DJI appear to have turned their back on the hobbyist shops who have helped make them into the company they are today.

I still think that buying something like this from the likes of Maplins and Very is risky as you will need to rely totally upon DJI's tech support but we pay our money and take our choice. I've paid my money and have nothing to show for it so who's the mug? :confused:

My sister works for Very, so hopefully she'll be able to help me if anything goes wrong. I also paid £1003 for the Fly More (hopefully with some cashback too), so that helps. Especially as the basic package now costs £1099!

I've read about people walking into hobby shops and picking up one randomly in stock, I saw people ordered them from Maplin the other day while in stock. It all seems very random, and ultimately, not very fair.

For the record, I actually ordered from DJI in early October, but cancelled when I saw the Very offer, so I have at least been waiting a while.

Mixed emotions from me....I ordered my fly more on the 29th October from Very. I can't wait to get it on the still confirmed date of the 17th but I'm not looking forward to getting my arse out at the town hall if it arrives then...[emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: Pablo and magsta
Mixed emotions from me....I ordered my fly more on the 29th October from Very. I can't wait to get it on the still confirmed date of the 17th but I'm not looking forward to getting my arse out at the town hall if it arrives then...[emoji15]

Haha. A man of his word I see!!

Reactions: ju2465

Yes, In another forum,I also offered to get my arse out in Debenhams if anyone in the UK received theirs before the end of October. Fortunately I was right. Based on the feedback on here though, it does very much look like you will be getting your arse out at your Town Hall this week! Which Town Hall is it, as I'm sure some of my well connected Facebook friends could make this go viral.

Reactions: ju2465 and Pablo
I think until these VERY orders actaully arrive, then it is of little use getting wound up about anything.

Bob in stores may be sent to location C1 in stores today or tomorrow, to take a Pallet full of Mavics to the loading bay for the YODEL pickup. When he gets there he may see this ...

used_CP9.jpg

Then will come the emails to the VERY customers...

Reactions: magsta
I think until these VERY orders actaully arrive, then it is of little use getting wound up about anything.

Bob in stores may be sent to location C1 in stores today or tomorrow, to take a Pallet full of Mavics to the loading bay for the YODEL pickup. When he gets there he may see this ...

used_CP9.jpg

Haha, I'm absolutely not ruling out exactly this happening! :mad: We're not there yet.

Yes, In another forum,I also offered to get my arse out in Debenhams if anyone in the UK received theirs before the end of October. Fortunately I was right. Based on the feedback on here though, it does very much look like you will be getting your arse out at your Town Hall this week! Which Town Hall is it, as I'm sure some of my well connected Facebook friends could make this go viral.

Yes I've threatened to get my arse out on numerous occasions over the years on lots of seemingly impossible tasks, normally on the England football team winning any competition, a pretty safe bet!
I'm currently waxing my backside in preparation for Very to come up trumps......it will be at Blackburn in Lancashire so for anyone that missed the recent astronomical supermoon then they can catch it again!

The Amazon UK investigation continues, now the quad has been removed as an item from Amazon EU sales and twice now its been recommended that I cancel my order and order from one of the other sellers - it went very quiet when I mentioned that other high street retailers were able to sell (and had stock) yet Amazon did not, followed by "perhaps you need to cancel sir"... I await to see if the current round of emails has any joy - i would dearly love to know if ANYONE has received an order from Amazon UK yet (fulfilled by Amazon not by the chancers asking £8K)...

used_CP9.jpg

I agree it still could well go like this.

Ordered mine from Tech Trial UK with a November delivery just received an email saying there was delay and that DJI were now promising early December they also offered a refund. Anyone used Tech Trial UK ?

Sent from my SM-J510FN using MavicPilots mobile app

Would be a weird situation if DJI announce something new for the Phantom range today. They might see a load of cancellations.

This whole delivery saga is starting to get boring now! I ordered from Heliguy on 1/10 and now sick of waiting....wish there was a comparable product to buy. [emoji24]

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki