DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

They say if you order the P4 pro you may get it this decade.... LOL or you may not..

Looks nice but for people who want the portability factor it doesn't really matter (IMO anyways). The mavic is still what I'd rather have, most of the time anyways

I tend to agree on the portability BUT the fact is they pretty much raped the Mavic project for the P4 Pro. ie. only forward obstacle avoidance! this is a cop out, to add 3d avoidance really wouldn't have made a difference in either weight or battery... I do some microcontroller work and this is a pure USP thing here...

Get a Doby !!

Are you giving the button a short press then a long press?

It's fixed now. Had to let the remote run out of power. Worked fine after that. I've seen a few other people have the same problem after updating firmware.

I've managed half a dozen flights now in between rain showers. It's great...especially as I'm upgrading from Phantom V2+. Worlds apart innterms of features and portability and feels so much more responsive.

Reactions: Wacker2611
Another day goes by and I seems as though only Apple in NYC has them. Is it just me or does it look like the US are getting priority on these?
Either that or UK suppliers are useless in terms of when orders were placed.

USA always gets priority.

No more updates from Very.co.uk website. Tracking number still shows nothing. Deliver for tomorrow? I doubt it! :mad:

@ju2465 must have mixed feelings :D

Well, I've booked a 78 seater coach for the trip to Blackburn for the weeks second big reveal

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: ju2465
USA always gets priority.

No more updates from Very.co.uk website. Tracking number still shows nothing. Deliver for tomorrow? I doubt it! :mad:

@ju2465 must have mixed feelings :D

I've lost hope now, least tomorrow me might get a new expected delivery date.

Another day goes by and I seems as though only Apple in NYC has them. Is it just me or does it look like the US are getting priority on these?
Either that or UK suppliers are useless in terms of when orders were placed.

I do know that Apple shareholders in the UK have received their Mavics one of whom I know ordered 3.. They had an early delivery option/perk apparently.

Anyway, joking apart I hope you lot do get yours this week. I'm still waiting for mine too (with another vendor) and have also been promised a shipment this week.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Reactions: Pablo
Chatted with Very this morning , did not give me a tracking number but said this

Thank you for your patience Jim. As of right now the 'Mavic Fly More Combo' has been processed and is due to be shipped out later today to ensure delivery for tomorrow.
ok so will I have tracking number later on today ?
Yes, as soon as it's been dispatched you will receive an email with a tracking number.

Reactions: karlak and Pablo
Chatted with Very this morning , did not give me a tracking number but said this

Thank you for your patience Jim. As of right now the 'Mavic Fly More Combo' has been processed and is due to be shipped out later today to ensure delivery for tomorrow.
Yes, as soon as it's been dispatched you will receive an email with a tracking number.

Promising, but not getting my hopes up. Just gonna wait it out and hopefully I will get a nice surprise tomorrow. :)

Wow. Won't believe it until I get the email, but that does sound promising. So if they are going to ship out today for delivery tomorrow the units themselves must be in a warehouse in the UK somewhere, not straight from China.

So, we will soon know if VERY are the best company for Mavic orders in the UK, or are the worst for knowing their own stocking and shipping information ;) :D

I disagree - Amazon UK guarenteed 4th Nov delivery. Then they guarenteed 15th Nov delivery. Guarenteed mind, not estimated or any of that waffle...
Their CS were admamant that they were in stock, their management insisted that they had personally spoken to their supplier and all would be well...

Guess what.

I disagree - Amazon UK guarenteed 4th Nov delivery. Then they guarenteed 15th Nov delivery. Guarenteed mind, not estimated or any of that waffle...
Their CS were admamant that they were in stock, their management insisted that they had personally spoken to their supplier and all would be well...

Guess what.
yes but they didn't give courier tracking numbers!

So, we will soon know if VERY are the best company for Mavic orders in the UK, or are the worst for knowing their own stocking and shipping information ;) :D

I'm hoping for the former but have a nagging feeling it will be the latter! Fingers crossed!!

I worry there are a collection of empty 'very' bags labelled up ready for the courier but no mavics to put in them!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whathesaid