DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

Data select are the same agent that buy for very and jessops so no idea why maplin of all people got a load before anyone else?! Good for the opportunists but really pissing me off as I have 2 pre orders dating back to Sep 28th (apple and very) and have heard FA about either :mad: what an absolute farce all this really is.

You've heard nothing from Apple? What was the estimated delivery given on your order?

de88308e6eb82bcb87a3c5d92d55e2e6.jpg

Got myself a lowepro 250aw sling bag to carry it.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Nice bedspread

The Mavic Pro Fly Less that I ordered from Maplins on Wednesday morning is out for delivery to the store today!

Just a shame it was £100 more than my Oct-27th Amazon order... but going to South Africa in a month and didn't want to risk it not arriving.

Reactions: magsta and simon_t
My Mavic fly less arrived yesterday from Maplin via Hermes, ordered on Monday 9:30am I was very surprised it arrived since there was no tracking info and Maplin said they posted via Royal mail and so was expecting 3-5 days from despatch. I’ll now cancel my long standing Amazon order. Without this forum I’d never have found out about the Maplin stock, nor about batteries and props available at Apple so thanks guys.

This is my first drone and so a standing start on learning, there is so much to learn too, 60 page manual for a start, going to aim for a maiden flight later today weather permitting.

Reactions: magsta
Thanks, I tried that one earlier and they would only take an email now and let me know when they have them available. No suggestion of any expected stock.

Looks like it was too good to be true.

yes that's he number I called on Monday, at the time they took my order to join the waiting list but it so happens stock arrived a few hours later (i think the stock they were expecting to land on Dec 28th)

Just off the phone to them now. No stock expected in until the end of this month/beginning of next month. Great.

That's the number I called yesterday and she was happy to take the order and advised that stock is due today (but wouldn't be likely to dispatch until after Christmas). I ordered Fly More and she said that she couldn't guarantee if they'd have enough to satisfy the preorders today, but lots of stock due first week in Jan (over 400) and over 800 Fly Less due today

That's the number I called yesterday and she was happy to take the order and advised that stock is due today (but wouldn't be likely to dispatch until after Christmas). I ordered Fly More and she said that she couldn't guarantee if they'd have enough to satisfy the preorders today, but lots of stock due first week in Jan (over 400) and over 800 Fly Less due today

I reckon she was pulling your leg.

I reckon she was pulling your leg.

Maybe... I got 2 emails from them confirming the order but stating that they were out of stock....

I still have my DJI order, so we'll see which one progresses first....

Very sorry to hear about your brother in law, that's really sad news. We've all been touched by cancer I'm sure, both my parents have been sufferers and it's a horrid disease.

If mine does turn up and your anywhere near the SE of England, I'd be happy to pop over and let him/you fly it as much as the flymore batteries will allow.
Yes is a horrible thing - lost my wife to it 4 yeas ago too.

Your offer is very kind - it's a lovely gesture and I thank you very much. Your kindness deserves an early delivery:)

Sent from my SM-G935F using MavicPilots mobile app

Reactions: Bibs
The Mavic Pro Fly Less that I ordered from Maplins on Wednesday morning is out for delivery to the store today!

Just a shame it was £100 more than my Oct-27th Amazon order... but going to South Africa in a month and didn't want to risk it not arriving.

I'm there in April!! My home country! Enjoy it!!

Reactions: simon_t
I'm there in April!! My home country! Enjoy it!!

Thanks! Will be my third trip there - I'm constantly recommending it to everyone.

Picked up the drone and its now on charge. Weather a bit dodgy here so havent risked flying it yet. Box was a bit damaged but all the parts seem OK. Gimbal cover scuffed so may seek a replacement.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom