DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

I ordered from dronesdirect in Oct - been given various dates - latest is march - yet DJIs website says 'order now and get your mavic in 2 weeks'. Dronesdirect tell me they've nothing to tell me... I've asked for escalation to someone senior who DOES know something - and getting no reply now. They have our money and say they have paid DJI so why are they not doing anything about it - I dont get it. If there is an issue and they are in dispute with DJI who are witholding stock, at least tell us so we can cancel and order direct!

Reactions: Ben Murray
Thanks, I will have a look. Are they trustworthy? I have already been scammed by SavviBuy (credit card refunded at least)...

I was scammed by savvibuy as well. Ordered with Maplin, DJI and then finally went with DigitalRev. Ordered 12th and getting delivered 16th

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

6800d46625b782db2226f5a36c47fe68.jpg

It's back in stock at DigitalRev!

Shipping date has changed from 4-7days to 48 hours.

Reactions: YoshiK1
6800d46625b782db2226f5a36c47fe68.jpg

It's back in stock at DigitalRev!

Shipping date has changed from 4-7days to 48 hours.

Amazing! I hope I get mine much earlier then.

Does anyone want to validate my voucher?

I purchased on 12/01/2015 at 14:27PM from DigitalRev. If you'd like to validate my voucher then PM me your order number and full name.

I've already validated someone's on here but don't mind giving my order number and name to someone else if they want to try. This person needs to have placed their order before mine.

Ordered on 12/1 at 21.24 from digital rev for brother in law let me know if you can validate my order if you ordered later !

Yoshik happy to validate yours

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Ordered on 12/1 at 21.24 from digital rev for brother in law let me know if you can validate my order if you ordered later !

Yoshik happy to validate yours

Based on the times you'd be validating my voucher. You won't be able to validate your voucher with my order as mine was ordered before yours. If you're happy to do so PM me your name and order number please :)

BTW I can't find where this refer a friend scheme is on the DR website? Anyone point me in the right direction?

Just checked the DR site and it's saying ships within 24Hrs. I think I'll cancel with tech trial uk as they still can't give me a shipping date. However I'll have to get my money back first which would delay me placing an order with Digital Rev. What a quandary [emoji45]

Based on the times you'd be validating my voucher. You won't be able to validate your voucher with my order as mine was ordered before yours. If you're happy to do so PM me your name and order number please :)

BTW I can't find where this refer a friend scheme is on the DR website? Anyone point me in the right direction?

I think you have to wait for delivery

Just checked the DR site and it's saying ships within 24Hrs. I think I'll cancel with tech trial uk as they still can't give me a shipping date. However I'll have to get my money back first which would delay me placing an order with Digital Rev. What a quandary [emoji45]

Digital rev don't take money till shipped and to be honest no decent retailer should either ! Good luck though

Please tell me now that DJI are delivering quickly why buy from anywhere other than there if your based in uk . Cheapest I've seen is £999 . Bur if you buy from DJI £830 and they guarantee to pay any charges that you may receive

Sent from my SM-G935F using MavicPilots mobile app

Please tell me now that DJI are delivering quickly why buy from anywhere other than there if your based in uk . Cheapest I've seen is £999 . Bur if you buy from DJI £830 and they guarantee to pay any charges that you may receive

Direct from DJI is £1,099.

You can get student pricing with Apple at £850 (I think!), but it's not available from Apple at the moment.

I think what you do not realize, is that in the UK if you order from DJI direct, they charge you £1099 with taxes paid.
If you are in the USA then you would pay $999 which is £830 tax paid, but DJI do not allow you to order at that price in the UK.

Everywhere else in the UK they are charging £1099, except Apple UK where they are charging £999, but do not have any stock until May.
I suspect that you are not resident in the UK, so when you go on DJI website it shows a different price.

Digital Rev are the cheapest place at the moment are are in China. I did have an order from Foxtechfpv in China for £791 but gave up and got a refund as they were obviously not getting any stock soon. You would also have to possibly pay 20% vat and possibly some duty and postage and £13.50 Parcel Force admin charge. Therefore Digital Rev is the cheapest place in the UK at £999 post free with a guarantee that there is no tax to pay. Oh yes and they are in stock at the moment.

David

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev