DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic fly away, changed home point during flight

I don't think we answered the OP's question concerning what can be done in the event something like this happens again. If I'm not mistaken, you should be able to cancel an RTH by tapping the red X, yes?

Where do you find the app version on the flight log?
I uploaded your log to HealthyDrones.com since it's displayed there. You could also convert the log using the TXT-to-CSV Log Converter app. It's not as quick if you just need to find the app version number, but it's a great tool if you want to access the additional data points not shown in my log viewer and at HealthyDrones.com.

Reactions: Cimriver
I don't think we answered the OP's question concerning what can be done in the event something like this happens again. If I'm not mistaken, you should be able to cancel an RTH by tapping the red X, yes?
It won't happen again since the OP is not going to use that version of DJI GO again. However, if you know your Mavic is returning home, you can press the RTH button on the remote controller to cancel RTH. That'll of course only work if the Mavic is still connected to the remote controller. When the above scenario occurs, most pilots don't realize what's going on until the Mavic is already out of range.

I uploaded your log to HealthyDrones.com since it's displayed there. You could also convert the log using the TXT-to-CSV Log Converter app. It's not as quick if you just need to find the app version number, but it's a great tool if you want to access the additional data points not shown in my log viewer and at HealthyDrones.com.
Thanks

Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-L09 using MavicPilots mobile app

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whathesaid