DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

mavic footage

King69

Reactions
hello my everyone , i need advice , i bought a sd card 128 evo samsung i inserted in the drone ( mavic 2 pro ) after a few flights i went to gather the footage from the drone through usb to my laptop all footage is there on sd card no problem but windows meadia palyer wont play it so i try vlc player that opens it up it starts playing but the footage is at stand still as if its a photo every now and then the footage will play but very slow and jerky i am running windows 7 on my toshiba laptop , i have tried other cards and the same thing happens , also the internal memory does the same thing yet if i take that sd card and insert it in my phone ( samsung note 8 ) it plays perfectly i also took the sd card out and put it in a sd card holder and connected it to the computer and the same thing happens , i then tried my wifes computer same **** and that one is a toshiba windows 10 , so i dont really know what to do , maybe the next firware might fix it

hello my everyone , i need advice , i bought a sd card 128 evo samsung i inserted in the drone ( mavic 2 pro ) after a few flights i went to gather the footage from the drone through usb to my laptop all footage is there on sd card no problem but windows meadia palyer wont play it so i try vlc player that opens it up it starts playing but the footage is at stand still as if its a photo every now and then the footage will play but very slow and jerky i am running windows 7 on my toshiba laptop , i have tried other cards and the same thing happens , also the internal memory does the same thing yet if i take that sd card and insert it in my phone ( samsung note 8 ) it plays perfectly i also took the sd card out and put it in a sd card holder and connected it to the computer and the same thing happens , i then tried my wifes computer same **** and that one is a toshiba windows 10 , so i dont really know what to do , maybe the next firware might fix it
DJI firmware won't fix a computer that's too slow to play 4K video.
If you copy to your hard drive, that might help but if the computer doesn't have what it takes, it's just not going to play properly.

Also you didn't mention actually downloading it to the computer before playing, which is an important step for proper playback.
Even USB3 connection isn't fast enough for 4K

thanks for the advice ill try and record in normal HD hopefully that works , 4K would be nice though its a pitty i would have to buy a whole new computer just for that it can really get costly

Ok so I recorded in normal HD and had no problem with extracting video footage from the ad card , thanx for the help , by the way I was reading the FAQ on dji website of the mavic 2 they rekon on a calm day flying the drone until the battery goes flat one way will fly for 18 klm that's unbelievable , but the signal to the controller is rated to 8 klm very impressive ...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jigjjihhwohekjgh2857