DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Gimbal Issue (loose)

zubairkahn

Reactions
I recently crashed my drone and it looked like the rubber end for the anti-vibration stuff came loose. Anyone know how to put it back in? I tried with tweezers and small screwdrivers...anyone know of a tool that would make it easier?

Attachments

• IMG_1650.jpeg
    IMG_1650.jpeg
    570.9 KB · Views: 38
It's probably torn and the only way I know to get new ones is to buy the whole vibration plate thingy. Also, your vibration plate is supposed to be under that hook like piece that is just to the right of your circle. It's a genuine pain to deal with those rubber things. If you use anything with any kind of edge on it, it will slice right through them. They can stretch pretty far, but they cut through really easy.

Looks to me like you'll be taking it all apart. Are you sure the flat ribbon cable isn't damaged too? They're really fragile.

Reactions: zubairkahn
Thanks! Yeah I've been scouring the Internet and it looks like most people were able to resolve the gimbal obstruction error by replacing the gimbal ribbon, and of course my vibration plate probably needs to be replaced. But, how can I tell if the gimbal ribbon is damaged? I'm assuming it is, but wondering if it can be damaged without showing any tears, etc.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS