DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini 2 (just appeared on FCC's site)

I had just placed an order yesterday for a Mini after deciding that even with it's shortcomings, it fit the bill for what I wanted to compliment my MPP. Then I saw that if the new release is a Mini 2 AND it has Occusync, then I should just wait to see what happens and buy that one, so I cancelled it. Only issue now is I am REALLY considering dropping the cash on the MA2 and selling the MPP and forgetting about the Mini idea.

Agreed. While OCCUSYNC is great, the Wifi on the mini is actually pretty darn good. Also, the Air 2 doesn’t come close to reaching the advertised 6 miles. Every video on YT I see it cuts out at around 2 miles.

It depends on conditions. If there is low interference and you can maintain unobstructed line of sight between the drone and controller... it will go far.

Well great, now I won’t never be able to sell this Mini and get nothing out of it to get a Air2 ?
Sure was hoping to see a 3 next. Oh well ?‍♂️

If you're quick you may be able to get something out of it. The Mini to MA2 was the upgrade i made and i would say "go for it" you won't regret it.

If you're quick you may be able to get something out of it. The Mini to MA2 was the upgrade i made and i would say "go for it" you won't regret it.
Oh I agree. I’ve been upgrading for 6 years with DJI drones but with
the prices the way they are I’ll just keep it. Just bought it to see if what I had been reading was accurate. I do see a Air2 coming soon as a back up for my M2P and kinda hoped the Mini would be it but nope.

Oh I agree. I’ve been upgrading for 6 years with DJI drones but with
the prices the way they are I’ll just keep it. Just bought it to see if what I had been reading was accurate. I do see a Air2 coming soon as a back up for my M2P and kinda hoped the Mini would be it but nope.

From the videos and stuff i've seen the MA2 is more for the guys who just fly in their free time. The M2P seems to be better if you fly for business stuff with the camera being what it is. the MA2 does a good job with software but i think the proper camera in the hands of someone who knows how to use it properly. In saying that the extra control the SC gives you really "ups" the MA2's game. You need a third hand on the standard controller ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada