DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic mini 2

Welcome to the forum. I own a MA2 and have enjoyed many flights. We look forward to your participation and view of the world.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to the forum. I have a Mini2, and I think its great. I don’t really miss the sensors or the automation from my other drones as I never use them much anyway.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello everyone for a second drone I was thinking about getting the mavic 2 mini does anyone have one already how do you like it
Love it!

Hello everyone for a second drone I was thinking about getting the mavic 2 mini does anyone have one already how do you like it
Hi Forklift,
Welcome to the forum! I have one since two weeks and I am very satified with the performance of this "wolf in sheeps clothing" It´s a big pleasure to fly and shoot 4K videos. The remote control is amazing because it works with ocuSynch, way better than with a w-lan signal! The image quality is top notch and I can recomment the mini2 without any restrictions ???
cheers Paul

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crazy007