DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini Advanced Gimble Settings Not Saving

whatthe2

Reactions
Hi, brand new here, and to drones. I just got the Mavi Mini about a week ago. I'm trying to changed the Advanced Gimble Settings, but they won't save. After I change the value and click the save button, it's prompts a message saying it saved, but then the value immediately switch back to the defaults (30 and 5). I'm on Firmware 01.00.0400. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.

You are doing this with all powered up right ?

Well you can by opening the app and going into camera view and mess around but lots won't stick if the drone isn't connected.See
2740FAE4-65B2-416D-B606-E589BD29E2FF.png But if you are connected i don’t know what to tell you. Never had that issue. Maybe someone will come along shortly and help out on this .

Well you can by opening the app and going into camera view and mess around but lots won't stick if the drone isn't connected.See
View attachment 98371 But if you are connected i don’t know what to tell you. Never had that issue. Maybe someone will come along shortly and help out on this .
Thanks. How do you get to camera view without being connected to the drone? I only see options for Album, SkyPixel, Profile and Connect Aircraft.

Hit Connect Aircraft- Camera View then you're there.

Ok, so never mind. Turns out I'm just a complete idiot. Thought you had to hit the button after making the changes. Know I know why it says Reset and not Save.:rolleyes:
Your not an idiot you just have to learn. I'm still learning stuff. Glad it worked out. Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne