DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic mini lost screws

jackel198

Reactions
I recently took the top off my mavic mini I ended up losing 2 of the screws. Does anyone know the size of the screws? Also do I even really need the screws it napped in and seems like it doesn’t need them

Reactions: ranifly
Hello from the Hoosier Heartland jackel198

I don't know the size, but you can purchase a screw pack for less than $10.

I would suggest using Blue Loctite thread locker if you replace them. This will help the screws stay tight and won't vibrate loose over time.

Good luck and welcome to the Forum. :cool:

I recently took the top off my mavic mini I ended up losing 2 of the screws. Does anyone know the size of the screws? Also do I even really need the screws it napped in and seems like it doesn’t need them
Welcome to the forums!
I don't know if any of the screws are the same as the M2 Pro / Zoom, but likely some are.

Screw Pack

Reactions: Thomas B

This is extremely bad advice and has been discussed ad nauseam. Never use "Blue Loctite" anywhere in or around plastics....google why if you have missed that memo. :) Loctite makes a threadlocker, "425", that's safe for plastics.

Yup in the RC Helicopters hobby is normal always use Blue Loctite and some times the green one depending how much vibration receive. But never use the RED unless you want to lock something permanently.

Reactions: zeusfl
Do notice that any "blue-screws" you encounter with DJI drones are used only with precision screws that are threaded into metal. (from factory)

Reactions: MA2 317
Do notice that any "blue-screws" you encounter with DJI drones are used only with precision screws that are threaded into metal. (from factory)

Yep. :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hcastro