DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini Navigation system error. Code 35104

obaker99

Reactions
I have a Mavic Mini and it's giving me a navigation error. I've tried replacing the IMU to no such avail. I've tried recalibrating the IMU and the compass countless times and nothing has worked. I'm wondering if its the mainboard or if its the cable connecting the IMU and the gimbal to the mainboard. Any help is greatly appreciated

Why? Crash? Contact DJI for replacement? Lotta work for a new drone.

I have gps problems to cannot lock gps sats even if i leave it for 10 min to wait it locks them and then losses them quickly.I tried to change the gps module nothing worked.

They changed their policies since covid 19.
I don't think that this has anything to do with Corona. It sounds to me that you did not register the MM with DJI correctly after you bought it. IF you have it registered within the required timeframe, you have warranty that would cover such issues.

I don't think that this has anything to do with Corona. It sounds to me that you did not register the MM with DJI correctly after you bought it. IF you have it registered within the required timeframe, you have warranty that would cover such issues.
Im telling you i have sent them 3 emails no response and they clearly state in their website that their service is limited in this period.

Attachments

• 20200418_150009.jpg
    20200418_150009.jpg
    551.7 KB · Views: 15

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kia-6098.111