DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini Order Status And Final Delivery!

Yes, I agree about getting in touch with them. If you are successful in cancelling let me know how you did it as they got my shipping address and bill to address reversed and I will be on vacation. If you are able to cancel successfully with djidroneservice I just might do the same unless they can assure me they got the ship to address corrected. I notified them 5 minutes after the order was placed and they said they would resolve it after the weekend. I emailed them Monday and they sent me an email saying it was too late. Then djidroneservice on this forum asked me my order # and am still waiting for confirmation it will be shipped to the correct address.
DJI Drone Service wont cancel by email i called the number listed which said it was for repairs and selected option #2 when a person answered in told them I wanted to cancel. As far as order I had with dji itself again I called and spoke to a person to cancel. Both successfully.

Yes, I agree about getting in touch with them. If you are successful in cancelling let me know how you did it as they got my shipping address and bill to address reversed and I will be on vacation. If you are able to cancel successfully with djidroneservice I just might do the same unless they can assure me they got the ship to address corrected. I notified them 5 minutes after the order was placed and they said they would resolve it after the weekend. I emailed them Monday and they sent me an email saying it was too late. Then djidroneservice on this forum asked me my order # and am still waiting for confirmation it will be shipped to the correct address.
DJI Drone Service wont cancel by email i called the number listed which said it was for repairs and selected option #2 when a person answered in told them I wanted to cancel. As far as order I had with dji itself again I called and spoke to a person to cancel. Both successfully
Contact them maybe?
I ordered from the DJI Store on the evening of 10/30. Do you think they'll ship on the 11th?

Fly more package
I was told 20 to 25 business days for that

Reactions: Ping^Spike
Best buy now saying "Expected to ship Dec 5th" Only available for shipping.....
It has said that for the last couple of days. I ordered one from them Thursday and it still says preordered for Monday 11/11 delivery but hasn’t actually shipped. I’m guessing I’m not getting it Monday.

It has said that for the last couple of days. I ordered one from them Thursday and it still says preordered for Monday 11/11 delivery but hasn’t actually shipped. I’m guessing I’m not getting it Monday.
It has been slipping at my store the last few days. I am guessing, but looks like they are selling well....

Same

It has been slipping at my store the last few days. I am guessing, but looks like they are selling well....
I don't think BB are selling them yet...

I was at one of my local BB, noticed they had a Mavic Mini FlyMore behind glass case. I asked if empty display box or for actually for sale. The Salesman said it was for sale. I expressed that I heard it wasn't due to release until 11/11... he said they got a few early.

So I proceeded to buy it... got all the way through processing the Credit card and he was staring at the screen. After 3 Sales played with the screen; they had to report it won't process the sale until 11/11. The 3rd looked at all the codes, and said this one was already spoken for pending pickup on Monday.

So close... and poof!! Vaporizer from my hands! Oh Well, it's the fun of a new device!
I've had mine pre-ordered through Adorama, so it'll show up too.

Still got no notifications. Suppose to be here Monday, ordered Thursday from BB and paid $14.95 for a Monday delivery.

Downloaded the app, apparently only phone version, opens in small window on iPad. You can do the old iPad expanded view option: doesn’t fit iPad screen full but definitely larger.

Minimal to see, no flight screen or flight options visible until aircraft attached.

Reactions: LibbyLA
Still got no notifications. Suppose to be here Monday, ordered Thursday from BB and paid $14.95 for a Monday delivery.
Maybe it’s location dependent, a lot of people are getting notifications now. I still haven’t but am hoping since best buy has same day delivery in my area it’s still possible.

I don't think BB are selling them yet...

I was at one of my local BB, noticed they had a Mavic Mini FlyMore behind glass case. I asked if empty display box or for actually for sale. The Salesman said it was for sale. I expressed that I heard it wasn't due to release until 11/11... he said they got a few early.

So I proceeded to buy it... got all the way through processing the Credit card and he was staring at the screen. After 3 Sales played with the screen; they had to report it won't process the sale until 11/11. The 3rd looked at all the codes, and said this one was already spoken for pending pickup on Monday.

So close... and poof!! Vaporizer from my hands! Oh Well, it's the fun of a new device!
I've had mine pre-ordered through Adorama, so it'll show up too.
Yep, that is what I am saying. All the units Best Buy has are spoken for. I am picking mine up tomorrow @10am, and enough presales have been sold that they are backed up to Dec 5th (Fly more package)

Yep, that is what I am saying. All the units Best Buy has are spoken for. I am picking mine up tomorrow @10am, and enough presales have been sold that they are backed up to Dec 5th (Fly more package)
I’m thinking they even oversold the preorders. Unless some how mine ships tonight and is delivered tomorrow. It’s still showing that I preordered for a delivery tomorrow.

I ordered mine within 10 minutes of the release. I ordered the fly more combo. I just got offline with customer service at DJI, and I won't see mine until December 4th. They told me that it will be 20 to 25 business days after November 11th before I receive it. As with the mavic pro, DJI still hasn't gotten a good hold on their customer service capabilities. SMH

Ordered the fly more combo via the dji store 30mins after release. Received a message that it has shipped from mainland china with DHL. I live in the Netherlands, so I expect quite some waiting time.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlafica