DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini Order Status And Final Delivery!

Another thing to consider is being 11-Nov is Veterans Day many stores offer discounts to veterans on that day. Don't know about this year but know Target, Best Buy and a slew of others offered 10% off at a minimum, sometimes 15%. There are lots of them so you have to check. If I remember correctly Best Buy you had to check as some did and some didn't. But it is worth a shot and thanks all who served.

Thats a real pisser.Now that it’s in someone’s hands that’s not a reviewer what’s your initial thought about the mini

Its small and lightweight for sure. The props are very thin, wonder how many times these will bend by mistake while folding it.

I like the size, have a MP2 to compare it with, weighs like one of those if it flies anything one of the MP2 batteries. If it flies anything like in the youtube videos it will be awesome.

Now just need the app, if anyone has the betalink then pretty please ;)

Reactions: scooot
Yes, I agree about getting in touch with them. If you are successful in cancelling let me know how you did it as they got my shipping address and bill to address reversed and I will be on vacation. If you are able to cancel successfully with djidroneservice I just might do the same unless they can assure me they got the ship to address corrected. I notified them 5 minutes after the order was placed and they said they would resolve it after the weekend. I emailed them Monday and they sent me an email saying it was too late. Then djidroneservice on this forum asked me my order # and am still waiting for confirmation it will be shipped to the correct address.
I finally got through via phone. I cancelled my order and it shows that way online but I never received an email. I was going to possibly reorder with them in a couple of weeks but this makes me hesitant. They sold themselves as how they are just a phone call away and that’s why ordering from them is beneficial.

Last edited:
I ordered the Fly more kit the morning of the launch and followed up with DJI today to see if they had an approximate ship date for my order. They told me Dec. 4. I then canceled my order and ordered online from another source this afternoon. I just received shipping confirmation that my order has shipped!

This is super disappointing. I confirmed with DJI Support as well, so much for ordering before they officially even "launched". Funny thing is the standard pack is now listed at just 3-5 days on DJI.

Anyone find any Canadian sources shipping for the 11th? BestBuy had it listed as the 15th for preorder here, but has removed the ability to preorder.

This is super disappointing. I confirmed with DJI Support as well, so much for ordering before they officially even "launched". Funny thing is the standard pack is now listed at just 3-5 days on DJI.

Anyone find any Canadian sources shipping for the 11th? BestBuy had it listed as the 15th for preorder here, but has removed the ability to preorder.

I ordered the MM Fly More package from Dr. Drone in Dartmouth, NS and they advised me that they will be shipping them on Nov. 11th. They ship via courier and are usually at my office in PEI the next day.

I finally got through via phone. I cancelled my order and it shows that way online but I never received an email. I was going to possibly reorder with them in a couple of weeks but this makes me hesitant. They sold themselves as how they are just a phone call away and that’s why ordering from them is beneficial.
I finally got through to them as well. I perservered a little more after to told me you got through. Talked to a person and they corrected the shipping address for me, it took all of 1 minute. But now when I look at my order it shows it shipping to the correct address. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

How many on here remember the craziness when the original Mavic was released? It seems DJI was shipping them and Apple stores had a few so if you ordered through Apple you were set. But I remember all the craziness and people tracking the Fed-Ex flights in real time knowing their Mavic was on that flight and following the Fed_Ex trucks around town waiting for their delivery. People that had them in their hands were asking $3k on ebay just for the Mavic, not the fly more.

How many here remember those days?

I'm taking the 11th off, hopefully it'll be nice weather so I can go home and charge batteries and then go fly.
I'm going to go by the DJI NYC store and buy one with cash around 10am.
I probably won't wait outside with a lawn chair the night before like concert tickets...
is a slight trek from NYC to Flemington, NJ but maybe you can come to our event
all members welcome and you get swaggg!
FlyB4Ubuy-MavicMini-Banner.jpg

I ordered from the DJI Store on the evening of 10/30. Do you think they'll ship on the 11th?

Fly more package

I've watched both iOS & Android Stores... assuming the App releases on the 11th too.
Thought it might slip out early, and I'd get it installed & take a look.
Nope... they've got this little craft's launch all planned.

For a little mini, with minimal features & sensors, and advertised as a "beginners" or Entry level drone... it's amusing how many are anxiously waiting for this shipment! And we're all adults right, no kids?? ;):rolleyes:

I ordered from the DJI Store on the evening of 10/30. Do you think they'll ship on the 11th?

Fly more package

Check with DJI. I ordered the fly more combo on the 30th at 8:55am, and was told the order would ship December 4th... like what?

It's still showing as 20-25 business days for shipping the fly more combo. Standard edition now shows 3-5 days.

It will be interesting reading if for some reason the go fly app is late to the party! If that happens, shipping dates will be meaningless.
I’ve grown accustomed to not counting my chickens before they hatch when the word DJI is in the mix. Don’t get me wrong, I’m a big fan of their products, but patience is needed.
Hope all goes well with this one!

It will be interesting reading if for some reason the go fly app is late to the party! If that happens, shipping dates will be meaningless.
I’ve grown accustomed to not counting my chickens before they hatch when the word DJI is in the mix. Don’t get me wrong, I’m a big fan of their products, but patience is needed.
Hope all goes well with this one!
Test flew the mini w the beta app today. seems fine will post first flight and drone footage when it’s done editing standby

Reactions: Capt KO

Fly more package
Same here, ordered right after the DJI shop had it listed. Then I asked about the shipping date and just received answer 20-25 workdays (!), which converts to early/mid December. I cancelled the order the next day as there are better options.

I placed orders with Amazon (shipping 11th) and Mediamarkt (pickup date at the local shop 11th).
One will hopefully be here on the 11th...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mini2boost