DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini Order Status And Final Delivery!

Ha! You sure weren't one of those who bought the first Mavic Pro on release.... I think there must be people around still waiting for delivery of their prized Mavs!
Ha!, nope. This is my first DJI, but not first drone. BUT I do remember DJI dropping the ball on production a few years back, orders taking MUCH longer to ship. Which is why I am slightly disappointed that these are not shipping till the 11th....

No worries, I think DJI really learnt from that experience. I think they didn't repeat that procedure. I'm hoping that by the 11h, they will have provided all local distribution centres to the roof with these things, and that we might even receive our toys on the 11th or 12th... Fingers crossed!

I would reach out to dji and ask
Dji care should be available as well
If your in the northeast drop by our fly before u buy eventE8BA1FAE-F8CF-48E3-8063-E4C206FB9C63.jpeg

Reactions: JS1600
Interesting. I think suggestions are probably right that DJI is/has bulk prepared stock for shipping out to vendors worldwide such that vendors will have items in-store or ready to deliver onward to customers as of the 11th.
That being said there's a reasonable chance some of that outgoing stock is to set aside to cover DJI's online store customer orders too - at least the first wave perhaps, meaning some of those orders might arrive at customer's homes on or around the same time as vendor's stock shows up at their warehouses/outlets.

Last edited:
20-25 days? Wow, ordered within 1minute of it being brought up.
Bear in mind it went on sale in the DJI store a little before the 'announcement' video went live.
I'd bet there were plenty of orders already completed by the time the video ended.

I also preordered the MM combo, with DJI care, from the DJI Store and expect (hope) for 11/11 shipping. Anticipation is part of the adventure.

They are shipping to suppliers first that’s why 20-25 business days delay. Order from DDS link above will ship a lot sooner
Makes sense. Suppliers and vendors of all sizes have to have certainty they'll have stock in place on release day.

No obstacle avoidance.
No 4k video
No Occusync 2.0
No Autonomous capability

I know it will be some days before we get our drone, but don’t forget to update your order status. For the ones that preordered the basic Mavic Mini from retailers and expect delivery or pick up on the 11th of November, please post your stats or images.
The flymore combo is expected to take a bit longer to ship, so keep us updated on those stats as well. Thanks Pilots! ?

Reactions: DDS
I ordered the Fly More as well from DDS but for some reason my order got messed up as I will be on vacation during that time so wanted to ship it to where I will be at my sister's in WI. Tried to call but only had 2 options for service. So I emailed DDS. Bottom line is i need to switch my ship to address and bill to address. Sent them an email.

Reactions: DDS
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markshsv