DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini Order Status And Final Delivery!

I ordered the Fly more kit the morning of the launch and followed up with DJI today to see if they had an approximate ship date for my order. They told me Dec. 4. I then canceled my order and ordered online from another source this afternoon. I just received shipping confirmation that my order has shipped!

Reactions: Ramacher
I ordered the Fly more kit the morning of the launch and followed up with DJI today to see if they had an approximate ship date for my order. They told me Dec. 4. I then canceled my order and ordered online from another source this afternoon. I just received shipping confirmation that my order has shipped!
Who did your order from?

Did you choose the standard 2-5 day shipping? I'm about to place the order now and then cancel my pre-order from DJI if this is true.
Yes, I did not select a premium shipping option, just left it with the standard shipping.

Yes, I did not select a premium shipping option, just left it with the standard shipping.

Perfect. Order placed. When did you place your order and when did you get the tracking info? Also do you guys recommend the DJI Refresh? This is my first Mavic, I have a Phantom 2 but barely fly it.

Here's a $10 off coupon for buydig: HOLIDAYDIG10

Edit: Just re-read your other post. You ordered early today in the afternoon and got the shipping info about an hour ago. I'm gonna hold on to my DJI pre-order until I get the shipping confirmation. Hopefully it'll be this evening or tomorrow morning.

Last edited:
Just canceled my order for Mavic Mini combo
From DJI store and placed new one from BestBuy
Paid another $14 to get my order delivered on 11/11
This is much better then wait 20-25 days

Here in the EU, the small stores I contacted all told me that DJI would only release the stock close to 11/11. I don't know about the big stores, like mediamarkt, but they are selling the Mavic Mini by online only.

The official DJI store here has run out if pre-orders reservations and might be a month before the next shipment.

Even so, that is better than the 20-25 days from the DJI store. I ordered mine right on the 30th, and I could swear it said delivery in 10-14 days at that time. But I contacted DJI, and they confirmed the 20/25 days, so I went ahead and canceled the order.
Maybe I will get lucky on 11/11.

I'm taking the 11th off, hopefully it'll be nice weather so I can go home and charge batteries and then go fly.
I'm going to go by the DJI NYC store and buy one with cash around 10am.
I probably won't wait outside with a lawn chair the night before like concert tickets...

Here in Germany many stores offer the mavic mini at 11.11.
Amazon Germany says they will shipp on 11.11. so you will get it one day later.
MediaMarkt even offers to grab it in the stores at 11.11.

So I canceled my order with DJI store and ordered it from MediaMarkt so I can pick it up at 11.11.

Ordered mine from DJIDroneService, leaving for Perth Australia Nov23rd. I really feel like a fan boy now... I called DJIDroneService, and they said that the mini's are in stock, but they can't ship until the 11th. Anyway, what sealed the deal for me is the stablity of the YouTube videos, both in flight and hovering, looks like excellent wind resistance, quality of the video's, small form factor, and 30 min flight time. Just for giggles, when looking to buy at the DJI website, I entered my Mavic Air, batteries and accessories for tradein and DJI said they would knock off $240. Plus, I emailed DJI asking if it was possible to get the mini before the 23th and got a nice reply saying basically, sorry about your luck. They did attach a link to a document (didn't open it) which was supposed to show all the retail outlets.

Last edited:
Reactions: DDS and Ping^Spike
There will be tons of stores that have them on the shelf on the 11th for pick up. I got the daily ad from Micro Center and see they have them for order and can pick up on the 11th.

Still waiting to hear back from djidroneservice regarding getting my shipping address corrected on the mm I ordered from them.

There will be tons of stores that have them on the shelf on the 11th for pick up. I got the daily ad from Micro Center and see they have them for order and can pick up on the 11th.

Still waiting to hear back from djidroneservice regarding getting my shipping address corrected on the mm I ordered from them.
I need to cancel my order because I’ve not been able to sell my old drones yet, but it’s near impossible to get in touch with them.

I need to cancel my order because I’ve not been able to sell my old drones yet, but it’s near impossible to get in touch with them.
If you mean the DJI store, it easy.

Get the dji store app and hit the cancel order butten there. That's it. Worked fine for me. Order was canceld within minutes.

Reactions: Thomas B
Yes, I agree about getting in touch with them. If you are successful in cancelling let me know how you did it as they got my shipping address and bill to address reversed and I will be on vacation. If you are able to cancel successfully with djidroneservice I just might do the same unless they can assure me they got the ship to address corrected. I notified them 5 minutes after the order was placed and they said they would resolve it after the weekend. I emailed them Monday and they sent me an email saying it was too late. Then djidroneservice on this forum asked me my order # and am still waiting for confirmation it will be shipped to the correct address.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spitspin