DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini Order Status And Final Delivery!

I ordered the Fly More as well from DDS but for some reason my order got messed up as I will be on vacation during that time so wanted to ship it to where I will be at my sister's in WI. Tried to call but only had 2 options for service. So I emailed DDS. Bottom line is i need to switch my ship to address and bill to address. Sent them an email.
Will address after the weekend
Thank you for your order

Only 5 pallets left
Why wait on the waiting list order now for shipping on the 11th
View attachment 84621View attachment 84622View attachment 84623

If I were on the other side of the pond, ESB based this would probably be a no-brainer for me.

From the UK, the first opportunity to buy was via DJI only. Other online options in the UK (Amazon, Wex, etc) only appeared hours later.
Delivery from those outlets seems to fall inline with everywhere else globally - dispatches starting from the 11th.

The weather here in UK during the current season is frustratingly unpredictable so realistically speaking I can probably live with that 20 day delivery time DJI quoted, as I'm probably only missing out on about 3-4 days of actual flight-worthy days here anyway Lol!

Do you guys ship to Germany? If so I am interested :)
Sry can only ship To the states as per our agreement w dji. Also remember even if we send it dji won’t honor the USA warranty in the eu
Prob best ordering from a dealer in your region (not sure about the wait)

Sry can only ship To the states as per our agreement w dji. Also remember even if we send it dji won’t honor the USA warranty in the eu
Prob best ordering from a dealer in your region (not sure about the wait)
Thanks. It is more about the "special" US version you guys get compared to the stripped down version RoW will get. Lets see what this bird can do in the EU.

One day after the release. Got the fly more kit. Have three other DJI drones. Just wanted to see how small it really was. The P4 doesn't get used much because of the size.

Reactions: JS1600
Canceled my my Mini fly more kit from DJI, will Best Buy have the fly more kit on stock Nov 11th?

that was my main reasoning for canceling the order, appreciate the information.
Paul

I ordered mine through bestbuy and did store pick up and it says mine will be ready for pick up on the 11th, release day.

I ordered mine through bestbuy and did store pick up and it says mine will be ready for pick up on the 11th, release day.
Thanks for the information, this is great! Was that the fly more kit you have preordered?

Canceled my my Mini fly more kit from DJI, will Best Buy have the fly more kit on stock Nov 11th?

that was my main reasoning for canceling the order, appreciate the information.
Paul

I just did the same, It doesn't make sense waiting for 25 days.

Ha! You sure weren't one of those who bought the first Mavic Pro on release.... I think there must be people around still waiting for delivery of their prized Mavs!

I remember the Mavic Pro shortage fiasco. I was caught up in it. Seeing some of the posts here, it sounds like this is shaping up to be a repeat.

Many stores worldwide will have it on Sale next Monday. In fact some of them already have stocked up but cannot release the items before the 11/11.
you could get it faster locally instead of going through DJI official store, depending on your location.
there is no need to rush up as the app to fly the drone is not officially released yet.
only one week left...;) maximum

Just canceled my DJI order. Not sure I’m really the targeted audience. I think I’ll wait a bit an see what the general public says over time. At this moment I think aside for the flight time, it really doesn’t offer much over a Spark. In fact, in some ways it’s a downgrade.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markshsv