DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini Order Status And Final Delivery!

Ordered 30Okt 16:30h
Shipping Mail 11 Nov 8:00h

Update: Delivery 15 Nov 15:00h

Last edited:
Just got an email from Bestbuy that my MM fly more is ready for pick up at my local store when they open in the morning. I pre-ordered on the morning of 10/30 and opted for store pick up.

my Best Buy order date disappeared from my status so I went in and attempted to do a pickup instead and a bunch of stores were avalible for pickup. Was able to successfully change to that but will see if it gets fulfilled.

I just picked mine up - Day one firmware upgrade is 40Mb and V01.00.0200 Also on initial connection it detected and set some locale information...

DJI shipped Fedex.
track number, but number shows nothing at this point.
update: now showing delivery on Wednesday by 10:30 am

Last edited:
My tracking number is now showing an estimated delivery date of Wednesday.

1573472203387.png

Reactions: Drone Master
I did find it interesting that all the folks ordering from other sources were in hopes of acquiring a package sooner than what DJI was capable of doing, and certainly some will accomplish that goal.
Spin em up guys!

I did find it interesting that all the folks ordering from other sources were in hopes of acquiring a package sooner than what DJI was capable of doing, and certainly some will accomplish that goal.
Spin em up guys!
Yes. I ordered Friday the 8th @ Amazon (Rotor Logic), was shipped Saturday the 9th, and will be delivered Tuesday the 12th...

I ordered from djidroneservice as they had them in stock and assured a 11-Nov ship date so am expecting tracking number today. On my PayPal order it states shipping 11-Nov. Sure others here have ordered from same. Will keep you posted.

I cancelled my DJI order once I saw a local retailer would have them available to "order and collect" and indeed its sitting beside me (DJI wern't going to ship for another 15->20 days). FWIW there is definitely less Fly Combo stock available.

Glad we that ordered thru the DJI store didn't have to wait to long!
mmship.jpg

Ordered MM Combo from DJI, on 10/30/2019 09:21:36 (UTC-5). This morning i woke up to Shipped 11/11/2019 05:06:47 (UTC-5), with Fed EX tracking number to arrive on Estimated delivery date: Wednesday 11/13/2019 by 10:30 am. Wooohooo, Thank you DJI for early shipping. 2 days from SHENZHEN CN. Pretty impressive. WIsh all others timely arrivals.

Last edited:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d