DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini Order Status And Final Delivery!

my Best Buy order date disappeared from my status so I went in and attempted to do a pickup instead and a bunch of stores were avalible for pickup. Was able to successfully change to that but will see if it gets fulfilled.
My order from BB showed delayed this morning. Switched it to store pickup and was able to pick it up at 10. They immediately refunded my shipping fee. Worked out well.

Hi, have anybody here with Nov 3rd or 4th order dates got your orders shipped from DJI, or are they all still in 'processing order' state?

Hi, have anybody here with Nov 3rd or 4th order dates got your orders shipped from DJI, or are they all still in 'processing order' state?
They haven't shipped all orders from Oct 30th yet, so ....

UPDATE:
Received email this am @ 2:09 UTC-5 that FedEX notified of shipment.
Received email from FedEx @10:02 am that they are in possession and expect delivery by 12:00 PM Friday 11/15 shipped from SHENZHEN, CN
UPDATE 2:
Received Thursday 11/14 @ 11:50 AM - Flew it @ 3:00 PM and it's great.

Last edited:
Just picked mine up ?

Edit: I'm in California. Purchased online from bestbuy and chose store pickup. They do not have stock on the shelves to sell and wont get any till December. I bought mine on the morning of the 30th. The slip says the unit came into store on the 31st.

Attachments

• 20191111_142324.jpg
    20191111_142324.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Reactions: PalmPilot
Ordered Adorama, 1 day after release notice, 10/31... shipped midday today, with a UPS deliver of 11/14 Wed. If you're a Adorama VIP360 member, free rapid processing & 2 day delivery included.

Tested their availability, put one in the cart today... gave no delayed ship notice, was typing this up to share and tried it again to see if it gave a delivery date...
Opps... NOW it shows "Pre-Order, Notified when Restocked".
In the 30 minutes of me dinking around they sold out...
Apparently the little Mini is selling rapidly, I'll be interested to see the sales numbers next month.

I had planned on ordering 2 (Christmas coming up) so on the 28th I placed an order with the DJI Store and then when checking out, saw I was being charged Sales Tax of nearly $100 so I cancelled the order.
On the 30th, I tried the DJI Store Arizona, my order for 1 went through with NO Tax.
I placed an order on the 30th with Florida Drone Supply for the 2nd one. I'm curious which Order would be completed first, that's why ordering from 2 separate places (both, NO Sales Tax).
As of today, I've received notification that the order I placed with the DJI Store Arizona is shipped.
Nothing from Florida Drone Supply yet..

The days of no tax are soon coming to a close where the feds will probably come up with a central tax collection clearinghouse for online orders. States and localities are losing lots of revenue. That particularly impacts states with no income tax.

[EDIT: Quoted the wrong post. Meant to quote the one where they got shipment info from buydig on friday]

Are you serious?? I ordered from them on Tuesday after another user posted on here that they placed their order from buydig on tuesday afternoon and got tracking info on tuesday evening. My order status went from "New" to "Processing" to nothing. I emailed and got some generic customer service response that didn't confirm or deny if it would make it on the 11th. So I called them on Thursday they said it would ship out on Friday to make it to me with their delivery "guarantee" on the 11th. No shipment notification and order status was still blank since Wednesday morning. Last night I got the shipment notification from my pre-order with DJI (i held onto it and was planning on cancelling it when the buydig order shipped). Called buydig this morning and all they said is they'll ship it when they recieve it. I told them to cancel the order.

The tracking for the DJI order only says label created and expected delivery date is 11/13. Seeing as how it's almost 1pm on Nov 12 in China right now, I doubt I'll be getting it on wednesday. I placed the DJI order on 10/30/2019 10:55:40 (UTC-5).

I got mine by walking into the local hobby shop here in New Zealand at 10.30 am on the 11/11
Helps living in one of the first countries in the world to see a new day with a smallish population

updated app charged batteries had a couple of flights so far but the weather has been patchy at best with high winds and a thunderstorm with hail today

Hopefully tomorrow will be more favorable

Fedex now says the FMC from DJI was picked up and will be delivered on morning of Thursday 11/14.

Same. Originally stated Wednesday. Lost a day in the shuffle.
Oh well. Hopefully I don’t get a bad one like the one in another thread.

Bestbuy website New York state

DJI Mavic Mini copter with remote
$399.99 free shipping
Get it by Thursday Nov 14
(Store pickup available)

DJI Mavic Min Fly more combo
$499.99 free shipping
Will ship by Thursday Dec 5th
(Only available for shipping)

Classic. Been a sunny morning here down in the South East of the UK. Started to cloud over around 11:30am
11:40am Amazon dropped off my Mavic Mini Combo, Yay!
11:45am it starts to rain lightly.
by Midday its raining cats and dogs! Doh! ?‍♂️

Still, I'm glad I cancelled my original order direct from from DJI store which despite being placed just a little ahead of the official Mavic Mini announcement (it went live in the store early) was still subject to the 20-25 day processing malarkey.
I placed the Amazon UK order 4 Nov.

Looks like Amazon UK still have Mavic Minis for next day delivery but Mini Combos are backordered to Dec now.

Reactions: PalmPilot
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colin King