DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini ordered from DJI store, my purchase experience.

Enzobass

Reactions
Placed my order for the Mavic Mini Fly More Last night after confirming with DJI Admin that it should only take a few days for delivery...

Well the exact statement I got was “ The estimated shipping date is displayed in the product page, if it is shipped as expected, it usually takes 3-5 business days for the delivery, please keep us updated if you have further concern.”

Now hopefully that is as straight forward as they say... worried about the ambiguous line, “ if it is shipped as expected” as my exact question before ordering asked simply, if I order today, how long will it take?

I will post an update once I receive it, but so far the process has been easy and great. Their site is one of the best I have seen, easy to navigate, asks if you forgot anything, and very fast to process card payment (I hate when sites force you to wait for confirmation and say don’t exit screen, while you wait and sweat to figure out if it worked.) Top marks to DJI for ease of purchase!!

Status after 24hrs: DJI has confirmed they got my order, took my money (paid lol) and now says, “being processed“ hopefully ships out soon, but to be fair it is only day 1

PS thanks to all those in this forum that provided great info and feedback and convinced me that this is the drone I should get and that now is the time to buy.

Reactions: drummerrizz
Been there done that, finally canceled after days ( i'm impatient after I hit the order button) of yup it should ship soon . Got a total refund went to drone nerds (cheaper) shipped the same day I ordered it, a couple days later I had it in my hands
Hope yours goes better
Randy

Been there done that, finally canceled after days ( i'm impatient after I hit the order button) of yup it should ship soon . Got a total refund went to drone nerds (cheaper) shipped the same day I ordered it, a couple days later I had it in my hands
Hope yours goes better
Randy

I checked again and DJI Store has the Best Price!

Can’t see how Drone Nerds is cheaper?

For Canada DJI Mini Fly More price is $449 usd including shipping, taxes and duties, Drone Nerds is $499 + tax + Duty? +shipping to Canada?

Even if I do the math, assuming I was from USA, that still does not make Drone Nerds Cheaper, USA residents price is $499 for the Mavic Mini Fly More More combo at both DJI Store and Drone Nerds!

Can you share how you came to your conclusion?

Overview
Item
Item Price
Quantity
Total Price

cover
SanDisk Extreme microSD Card 64GB

1 business day after payment confirmation
USD $24.00
USD $24.00

cover
Mavic Mini Fly More Combo

5-7 business days after payment confirmation
USD $499.00
USD $499.00

cover
DJI Care Refresh (Mavic Mini)

USD $39.00
USD $39.00

Subtotal:USD $562.00
Shipping:USD $0.00
Tax:USD $39.34
Order Total:USD $601.34

Order Closed
Details
..................................................................................................................................................................................................

DJI Mavic Mini Fly More Combo SKU: CP.MA.00000123.01, UPC: 190021338869, Manufacturer: DJI 1 499.00 499.00
DJI Care Refresh (Mavic Mini) SKU: CP.QT.00002548.01, UPC: 190021338159, Manufacturer: DJI 1 39.00 39.00
32GB Micro SD Card SKU: 32GBMICROSD, UPC: 650590193790, Manufacturer: MISC 1 19.99 19.99
3 Subtotal
Sales Tax
S & H
Total
Payments
Balance Due

I guess looking at it now the actual Mavic Mini was the same price per both places, care refresh same cost at both places,
Both have free shipping , sd cards were different sizes so that must be the difference , and tax , but received it in a couple days from Florida to the midwest
So it seems to be about a wash for the products, but in the end it was around 40 cheaper at drone nerds

Randy

Last edited:
I would suggest Florida drone Supply accept that you are in Canada. Good luck hope you enjoy your mini.

Update!
Drone ordered Sunday night, processed and paid Monday and confirmed shipped today and estimated ETA March 4th!

Hopefully no surprise delays, in both delivery timing , or surprise fees/charges like duty!

Very excited to get my mini in the next 24 hrs!

If this actually arrives tomorrow, that would be less than 72hrs from order date to delivery to Canada from China!

Update, sad to find out today that package was delayed at customs, I called DHL and they advised that the package did not go to Cincinnati, but that their Cinci office provided the info for the clearance in Hong Kong. See pic.
The good news is that DHL confirmed it is in the air on it’s way to Canada and they expect it delivered in 24-48hrs. Hopefully here by the weekend,

I attached an image of the DHL status. Lots of steps to get this here, amazed that they are this efficient!

Attachments

• E2A6A634-663B-4EB5-8A3E-3AE7CA5665C5.jpeg
    E2A6A634-663B-4EB5-8A3E-3AE7CA5665C5.jpeg
    343.5 KB · Views: 34
I would suggest Florida drone Supply accept that you are in Canada. Good luck hope you enjoy your mini.

That's where I made my purchase, and got it within a few days.

I got mine at the Apple store.
Apple offers a 10% discount for any gov employee or family member (my wife is a teacher). I like 90 mins from the Apple store in Delaware (no tax). Fly more package compete. $450 out the door. Ordered on a Monday night. Picked up at store Tuesday

Placed my order for the Mavic Mini Fly More Last night after confirming with DJI Admin that it should only take a few days for delivery...

Well the exact statement I got was “ The estimated shipping date is displayed in the product page, if it is shipped as expected, it usually takes 3-5 business days for the delivery, please keep us updated if you have further concern.”

Now hopefully that is as straight forward as they say... worried about the ambiguous line, “ if it is shipped as expected” as my exact question before ordering asked simply, if I order today, how long will it take?

I will post an update once I receive it, but so far the process has been easy and great. Their site is one of the best I have seen, easy to navigate, asks if you forgot anything, and very fast to process card payment (I hate when sites force you to wait for confirmation and say don’t exit screen, while you wait and sweat to figure out if it worked.) Top marks to DJI for ease of purchase!!

Status after 24hrs: DJI has confirmed they got my order, took my money (paid lol) and now says, “being processed“ hopefully ships out soon, but to be fair it is only day 1

PS thanks to all those in this forum that provided great info and feedback and convinced me that this is the drone I should get and that now is the time to buy.

I ordered mine on Feb 28 2020, received it on March 5, 2020. I purchased the combo and refresh kit. You have to sign for it when FEDEX COMES

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661