DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got it, how do you feel about it? If they put occusync into it would it have cost a lot more money or just a little more money to produce it?
the issues for me are the lack of occusync,and the fact that apart from the size and weight, it does not do anything better than my MPP
it has been designed purely to overcome the registration process which could put a lot of people off purchasing a drone i am sure it will appeal to people just starting out in the hobby and will be a good drone to learn the basics and still have a reasonable camera, i myself have no real interest in it for myself ,and i hope that in an effort to reduce weight DJI have not compromised on build quality or materials used

Reactions: silverdragon
I don't consider $400 entry level. But then that depends on what the beginner is looking to start out with.
So far I consider the Tello entry level. At least for learning how to fly. Admittedly it doesn't do well in any wind without being strategic in how you fly, which then ruins image stabilization.

I don't consider $400 entry level. But then that depends on what the beginner is looking to start out with.
So far I consider the Tello entry level. At least for learning how to fly. Admittedly it doesn't do well in any wind without being strategic in how you fly, which then ruins image stabilization.
well apart from the tello, now the spark has gone the mini is DJIs entry level drone ,and it is mainly the recent registration process starting soon ,that has galvanised DJI into producing it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J S