DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all due respect to all members on this thread, I have proof that this little drone will exceed your expectations. Tech gets smaller and smaller every day!
It’s more of a small man toy than you think.
Just wait!:cool:
I believe your correct on all counts here about the savyness of this little bugger, I'm sure there is no one here belittling this little bugger..... it seems like we are saying we been there already with this drone if your referring to the small footprint then your correct. If your saying it's going to be packed with all this cool and decisive technology built in, your correct. If your saying we will be amazed at what this little bad boy is going to do, your correct. What we most are saying is we been there already with this type of drone so no use to going there again. Now, if one wants to buy one to add to their collection WELL, its PERFECT.... If one is curious to what's instored with this little guy, its perfect.... so your correct on all counts there is nothing wrong with this baby Mavic... in fact I may be getting one just to play and ad to collection.... of course I'm curious about this little bugger...

Reactions: Drone Master
I believe your correct on all counts here about the savyness of this little bugger, I'm sure there is no one here belittling this little bugger..... it seems like we are saying we been there already with this drone if your referring to the small footprint then your correct. If your saying it's going to be packed with all this cool and decisive technology built in, your correct. If your saying we will be amazed at what this little bad boy is going to do, your correct. What we most are saying is we been there already with this type of drone so no use to going there again. Now, if one wants to buy one to add to their collection WELL, its PERFECT.... If one is curious to what's instored with this little guy, its perfect.... so your correct on all counts there is nothing wrong with this baby Mavic... in fact I may be getting one just to play and ad to collection.... of course I'm curious about this little bugger...
Capable of over 3 miles range? You better believe it! The perfect covert aircraft!
Who knew! Small and stealthy. Just the way I like it.;)

The best drone is that one which you have with you. And there is a request for a drone which fits into your trousers pocket to be instantly used in unplanned situations. Actually this is the Zerotech Dobby for me and I would be happy if DJI will offer a similar sized drone with heavily improved features, at least a gimbal, better connection stability and more flight time.
Such a drone is no replacement for a bigger drone such as Mavic 2 but an valuable addon.

Capable of over 3 miles range? You better believe it! The perfect covert aircraft!
Who knew! Small and stealthy. Just the way I like it.;)
3 mile range....is that what DJI claims?

The more I watch videos and learn about the drone it is a sweet piece of drone art technology.... I like the idea it resembles the MP1 and MP2 series...

It would of been nice if DJI took the Technology that is built in the Skydio 2 and designed a drone with it's own unique look. Something that ALL DJI drone owners and prospective drone buyers would look into it.

They would jump up and down with joy and excitement and say take that Skydio 2. Then Skydio would come back with something that would blow DJI out of the water with Skydio 3 and so on and so forth....boy I'm getting tired...

Ok, sounds cool.
NLD keep you from telling?

And there is a request for a drone which fits into your trousers pocket to be instantly used in unplanned situations. Actually this is the Zerotech Dobby
The Doby sure didn't too well with Amazon ratings. Most distressing that it's software is not compatible with Apple's latest IOS version.
1571419652339.png

It's not that bad after some modifications and is still the only one which really fits into a trousers pocket. I have no problems with Android. The most lacking feature is a (at least one-axis) gimbal, so you must set the desired camera angle manually before takeoff.

EH814PgUUAAMZYT.jpg

EH814PfVAAEPQzL.jpg

EH80jgtUcAAAtqz.jpg

EH80jgvUcAAWNka.jpg

EH80jgtUcAE_wz5.jpg

EH80jkRU0AArrc8.jpg

Reactions: Brench
I like it, l like it a lot....now, I know in my past threads I said I'm not interested, it does not float my boat, well,.. I didnt say that one but I felt close to that phrase... I like what it is...I like that I can carry it around in my pocket... I like the color... I like the specks....even though I would have like to seen longer flight time, but who wouldnt....

Am I going to buy one? YES.....
As soon as it comes out I will hang out for a month before I buy...

Reactions: irfl
I like it, l like it a lot....now, I know in my past threads I said I'm not interested, it does not float my boat, well,.. I didnt say that one but I felt close to that phrase... I like what it is...I like that I can carry it around in my pocket... I like the color... I like the specks....even though I would have like to seen longer flight time, but who wouldnt....

Am I going to buy one? YES.....
As soon as it comes out I will hang out for a month before I buy...
It has 30mim flight time! That’s on par with the $1500 Mavic 2 for only $399! What more do you want? Lol

It has 30mim flight time! That’s on par with the $1500 Mavic 2 for only $399! What more do you want? Lol
I jumped the gun on that one. I read that earlier and I also read flight time on the Spark and I crossed them in this morning brain. Yes it does have a good flight time....

At first I was somewhat reluctant but the MM grew upon me. I like it....period....

it appears to have a similar WIFI to the mavic air

it appears to have a similar WIFI to the mavic air
Got it, how do you feel about it? If they put occusync into it would it have cost a lot more money or just a little more money to produce it?

Reactions: old man mavic
What I should of ask is this, if DJI incorporated occusync into the MM, would it been more enticing to the public?

Reactions: old man mavic
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki