DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
that’s what i’m thinking it will be a basic wifi with 15 min flight time no remote and will sell a $199
Wifi and no remote would be hopeless - all this is going to do is encourage more people to “buy and fly” ignoring all regulations, flying way beyond VLOS, and cause trouble for the rest of us.

I said to myself, ok now...I'm all set..I have a Mavic 2, Mavic Pro, Mavic Air, Spark, Autel Evo, and the Tello. I dont need anymore drones....Oh yeah, I forgot to ask, I have this friend interested in the New Mavic Mini. He wants to know when they are supposed to go on sale?

I said to myself, ok now...I'm all set..I have a Mavic 2, Mavic Pro, Mavic Air, Spark, Autel Evo, and the Tello. I dont need anymore drones....Oh yeah, I forgot to ask, I have this friend interested in the New Mavic Mini. He wants to know when they are supposed to go on sale?
I’m in the same boat but replace the Autel with a P4P Obsidian. It’s worse then crack...

On the OPs pics I did notice a set of huge vents ... interestingly, below the battery.

Looks like 3D printed crap

Am I the only one who's not excited for this? Meh

If this were going to be my first drone to practice and learn on then it would fit the bill. BUT, since I'm already seasoned on the Mavics, Phantoms, Inspires then it wouldnt makes sense to get excited. I'm happy at least DJI is going to put a beginner's drone out there...

If this were going to be my first drone to practice and learn on then it would fit the bill. BUT, since I'm already seasoned on the Mavics, Phantoms, Inspires then it wouldnt makes sense to get excited. I'm happy at least DJI is going to put a beginner's drone out there...
I don't get the excitement either I to have a mpp m2p ph42.0 so it isn't for me

Yes, it does look like a beginners drone, certainly not likely to excite anyone here. But, not everything is about us..

Reactions: PAW and pmshop
Yes, it does look like a beginners drone, certainly not likely to excite anyone here. But, not everything is about us..
El' correcto....as stated before, I am happy to see DJI catering to the others out there. Maybe it's the perfect starters platform. At the same time, just maybe it's a perfect way to introduce the Drone hobby to the public and after one that buys this drone loves the hobby and eventually buy more advanced models from them.. This is excellent PR. Public Relations....yeah, that's it perfect PR....

With all due respect to all members on this thread, I have proof that this little drone will exceed your expectations. Tech gets smaller and smaller every day!
It’s more of a small man toy than you think.
Just wait!:cool:

With all due respect to all members on this thread, I have proof that this little drone will exceed your expectations. Tech gets smaller and smaller every day!
It’s more of a small man toy than you think.
Just wait!:cool:
Are you saying it could be a better platform than the mav2, or even the mavic?
Interesting

Are you saying it could be a better platform than the mav2, or even the mavic?
Interesting
No, not at all, It will have a perfect place for where it’s needed. DJI has placed it’s tech in the right areas on this drone. You will see!
Wish I could share more NFO, however NDA keeps me from doing so.
I am excited! Can’t wait!?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143