DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini Screwdriver Type

Reactions
Does anyone know what type of screwdriver the Mavic Mini uses? I am trying to take apart the body (I broke a couple of the arms). It seems to me like they are JIS or Frearson, as my philips #00 screw driver does not quite fit. Can anyone confirm? I'm guessing they are JIS#00?

Cheers

QIb5A4b.png

Last edited:
Sorry about your misfortune, look forward to seeing a response to this question.
Regards

Is it the same screwdriver as the one that comes with the mini?
It appears to be the same type of screwdriver, but one size smaller. The one that comes with it is just for the screws that hold the propeller blades on. Unfortunately that screwdriver is not labelled, so I am not sure exactly what it is. I think it is Japanese Industrial Standard though, but want confirmation before I buy a set.

Does anyone know what type of screwdriver the Mavic Mini uses? I am trying to take apart the body (I broke a couple of the arms). It seems to me like they are JIS or Frearson, as my philips #00 screw driver does not quite fit. Can anyone confirm? I'm guessing they are JIS#00?

Cheers
Go to YouTube search a tear down video, if the person doesn't list/note the tools, message them and ask. :)

I got my hands on a JIS screwdriver set. Confirmed, they are JIS #000. All of the screws on the Mavic Mini are either JIS #00 or JIS #000. They are absolutely not Phillips as i've seen some people saying online. Don't use a Phillips head driver, or you will damage the screw. I hope this thread is useful someone in the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pooch
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremy Green