DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MAVIC MINI WET SUITS - NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH

Phantomrain.org

Approved Vendor
Reactions
It took me only a few runs with the Mavic Mini to realize that this can deliver for both hobbyist and Pros alike especially those making money with their drone.

The goal was to take this ugly duckling and give it a little more character.
The other goal was to identify the weakest links in the drone and reinforce them.

So we changed the look of the drone, put a safety lock on it to secure the battery door and the Sd card and included a safe guard for the sensor.
Since you cannot shut off the Auto Landing feature , those sensors are critical.

The Wet Suit Weighs : 0.07 of an ounce and offers a stream lined look like its bigger brother -the Mavic 2 Series. WARNING OVER THE WEIGHT LIMIT !!!!!!!! for those alarmed.

Everything remains Completely Functional on the drone when closed as it is open, nothing needs to be removed including the safety locks on the sensors.

The Twilight Package comes with All 4 Colors : Forum members Discount $59.95 They will retail on the Website for $79.95 and only come with 1 color design so this is a nice package.
Some extra parts our included for flying in extreme weather conditions not shown.

* Changes the look of the Drone
* Secures the Battery cover and sensors and Sd card
* Provides a comforting non slip squeeze.
* Provides a better visual
* Increased protection for flying in extreme weather conditions.

Phantomrain.org

If interested, email me at [email protected]

Neon Tac Wet Suit for the Mavic Mini
All Pictures taken at Dusk

Screen Shot 2019-11-24 at 5.27.33 PM.png

Trauma 1 Wet Suit for the Mavic Mini
Picture taken at Dusk
Screen Shot 2019-11-24 at 5.27.03 PM.png

Orca Wet Suit for the Mavic Mini
Picture taken at Dusk

Screen Shot 2019-11-24 at 5.26.27 PM.png

Last edited:
I just ordered one of these off the website but I did not see the White vents , how can i get those ?

The White get dirty really quick so we just went with the Black Vents unless someone directly ask for them,
I did put them in your order for you.

Thanks Again.

Phantomrain.org
Coal

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JuiceThe6One