DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini

Photodonn

Reactions
Back into the Drone world after several years of anxiety from flying unstable DJI Phantom clones.
Now have a mean little MINI flyer. I am a retired (for the most part) photojournalist after over 20 years and miss the action, now I have it.

The MINI is amazing and my next move will be the Mavic Air 2.

Looking forward to some good advice from this group.

...Photodonn

Back into the Drone world after several years of anxiety from flying unstable DJI Phantom clones.
Now have a mean little MINI flyer. I am a retired (for the most part) photojournalist after over 20 years and miss the action, now I have it.

...Photodonn
Welcome to the forum from the mountains of Colorado. Happy and safe flying!

Welcome to the forum. You will find plenty of support and assistance here. We look forward to your view of the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

...Photodonn
Welcome back! I too have gotten back after about 6 years away and also like you quite impressed with the mini and it's capabilities. I can actually take my eyes off it, not like years ago when I was afraid to blink. We can now relax and enjoy and get great stills and videos.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Welcome to the Forum! You will find a lot of great information here. Feel free to shoot us a message if you ever have any questions about your Mini.

Thanks,
FDS Team

Welcome to the forum from the woods of Maine!
I wish I had purchased a smaller drone like the Mini before starting with the P3P. The Mini has given me the flying confidence I need now to get the most out of the P3P.
If you like the Mini, your going to love the MA2!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: mrjohnc1
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78