DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic New Smart Charger

I was able to get through to the advertisement part and it's kind of disturbing and I'm skeptical because they don't mention the mavic pro by name in it

I was able to get through to the advertisement part and it's kind of disturbing and I'm skeptical because they don't mention the mavic pro by name in it
Personally I would avoid this even though it looks really like a perfect thing and that's the part that makes me wonder even further!!! LOL

I picked up a similar one on Amazon for $45. Charges my entire fly more combo at once. Works like a charm. Recommended.

I'm not seeing any info on output??

It states that it is a multi-charger adapter so it will use the stock Mavic charger for power .

If so it would be pointless since it wouldn't charge any faster than stock setup.

I picked up a similar one on Amazon for $45. Charges my entire fly more combo at once. Works like a charm. Recommended.

Similar means not the same. So you recommend this charger that you don't have or you'd recommend the charger you have that we know nothing about?

Reactions: Kilrah
It states that it is a multi-charger adapter so it will use the stock Mavic charger for power .

Good point. They never show a photo of a power source. Would explain the lower price. So it takes the same amount of power and attempts to distribute it to 4 batteries. Nothing like some huge heat build up within the power source to make for an exciting day.

Good point. They never show a photo of a power source. Would explain the lower price. So it takes the same amount of power and attempts to distribute it to 4 batteries. Nothing like some huge heat build up within the power source to make for an exciting day.
it looks like a battery charge plug input on top

Similar means not the same. So you recommend this charger that you don't have or you'd recommend the charger you have that we know nothing about?

Don't be an ***. I recommend the one on Amazon. Amazon it.

[Upgrade Grounded] Powerextra DJI Mavic Pro 5 in 1 Rapid Intelligent Multi Battery Charger Hub (Charge 3 Batteries & 2 USB Ports) + Battery Safe Bag Amazon.com: [Upgrade Grounded] Powerextra DJI Mavic Pro 5 in 1 Rapid Intelligent Multi Battery Charger Hub (Charge 3 Batteries & 2 USB Ports) + Battery Safe Bag: Camera & Photo

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deltabird