DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Platinum Pro extending Life

redserv

Reactions
hello guys I need some advice, I bought my first drone like 18 months ago which is the MPP. I don't have intentions of buying another drone until maybe a Mavic 3. I am techy kind of guy and will like to know if i had to buy parts to extend the like of my MPP, what will they be?

Example: 1. DJI Ribbon Cable

I will really like to hear from you guys concerning this, maybe even buy a damaged MPP for parts please let me know, thanks in advance.

I am techy kind of guy and will like to know if i had to buy parts to extend the like of my MPP, what will they be?
At this point, I don't think you need to worry about buying spare parts. The Mavic Pro is probably still the most popular DJI drone ever sold and spare parts should be available for quite some time.

Reactions: Filipok
At this point, I don't think you need to worry about buying spare parts. The Mavic Pro is probably still the most popular DJI drone ever sold and spare parts should be available for quite some time.
Hi msinger I guess you may be right. I just want to make sure that I can repair my bird if needed. Thanks for your suggestions.

Maybe look for a good price on a good used MPP and you have at least one spare of every part. Then hope someone, if not DJI, will make battery packs for a while after production ends.
I have been having the same thoughts as you.

Maybe look for a good price on a good used MPP and you have at least one spare of every part. Then hope someone, if not DJI, will make battery packs for a while after production ends.
I have been having the same thoughts as you.
Yes this is my first drone and it's absolutely fantastic. I am a tech guy and I think having a spare MPP may be a good option.

yeah. you can still buy them brand new in the box. wouldn't worry for a couple more years at least.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+