DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pro 2 Accelerometer data error

I have no idea what that means. I am a newbie. Elaborate please.

Is it both accelerometers or just one? Can you post a screen shot from the GO4 app showing the sensors state. I had one accelerometer get stuck a while back on the Mavic Air. The method I used to resolve it was a little unorthodox.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Prismatic
Is it both accelerometers or just one? Can you post a screen shot from the GO4 app showing the sensors state. I had one accelerometer get stuck a while back on the Mavic Air. The method I used to resolve it was a little unorthodox.

ACC0 the reads "Data Error"
ACC1 reads "Acceptable"

The Craft still flies excellent. No issue other than the IMU error..

I ordered a new GPS board + IMU.. It comes in Fri so as soon as I get it, I will update on pending "Surgery"

I loath any errors, indicator lights or things of that nature..

ACC0 the reads "Data Error"
ACC1 reads "Acceptable"

The Craft still flies excellent. No issue other than the IMU error..

I ordered a new GPS board + IMU.. It comes in Fri so as soon as I get it, I will update on pending "Surgery"

I loath any errors, indicator lights or things of that nature..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200414-155504.png
    Screenshot_20200414-155504.png
    590.5 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot_20200414-155533.png
    Screenshot_20200414-155533.png
    614.9 KB · Views: 24
I would suggest hooking up the M2P to Assistant 2 and going into the IMU calibration menu; then observing if one of the accelerometers is stuck on one of its axis (like I did with mine in the thread I linked to in my earlier post). Replacing the IMU module may not be necessary if you can follow the steps I did and get it unstuck.

Have a look at this post and and the threads from the DJI Forums linked in there if you choose to go my route

Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would suggest hooking up the M2P to Assistant 2 and going into the IMU calibration menu; then observing if one of the accelerometers is stuck on one of its axis (like I did with mine in the thread I linked to in my earlier post). Replacing the IMU module may not be necessary if you can follow the steps I did and get it unstuck.

Have a look at this post and and the threads from the DJI Forums linked in there if you choose to go my route

Good luck!
Cool, will do. I did recalibrate the IMU with assistant however I was not watching any values. Will attempt again. I will also check your link. I have previously disassembled the craft to check ribbon connection and attempted to free stuck imu. It did not free up the IMU. I will give your suggestion a try. Thank you!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flonke