DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro 2 And Fly More Combo Arrived! Unboxing Video!

Great video. My initial impression is that, once again, DJI undersized the case. Come on DJI, couldnt you give us a little more space instead of making us buy aftermarket cases?

Seriously. I have NEVER used the fly more combo bags, although I've collected about 4 or 6 of them at this point. I haven't tried using this bag, and most likely never will.

Reactions: Former Member
Great video. My initial impression is that, once again, DJI undersized the case. Come on DJI, couldnt you give us a little more space instead of making us buy aftermarket cases?

What else exactly do you need it to hold, that it doesn't? Have mine packed up now with the mavic 2 pro, three batteries, controller, tablet adapter, and room to spare.

Reactions: continuecrushing
What else exactly do you need it to hold, that it doesn't? Have mine packed up now with the mavic 2 pro, three batteries, controller, tablet adapter, and room to spare.
Oh it holds everything, if you are good at doing jigsaw puzzles or rubik's cubes. For $1800 for the FM, they should give you a nice hard case, not a bag thats worth $15 and doesnt hold everything neatly.

Oh it holds everything, if you are good at doing jigsaw puzzles or rubik's cubes. For $1800 for the FM, they should give you a nice hard case, not a bag thats worth $15 and doesnt hold everything neatly.

Even fit my iPad mini in there. It's not rocket science. Rectangle peg, rectangle hole. I guess for the extra $300 you pay for the fly more kit, it should include a case that sells elsewhere for $200, and two batteries, and a car charger, and a multihub, and and and and and.

Get real, this is the stupidest complaint I've ever seen.

Even fit my iPad mini in there. It's not rocket science. Rectangle peg, rectangle hole. I guess for the extra $300 you pay for the fly more kit, it should include a case that sells elsewhere for $200, and two batteries, and a car charger, and a multihub, and and and and and.

Get real, this is the stupidest complaint I've ever seen.
Are you sure you don’t mean heard...

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard