DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro 2 And Fly More Combo Arrived! Unboxing Video!

Great video. My initial impression is that, once again, DJI undersized the case. Come on DJI, couldnt you give us a little more space instead of making us buy aftermarket cases?

Seriously. I have NEVER used the fly more combo bags, although I've collected about 4 or 6 of them at this point. I haven't tried using this bag, and most likely never will.

Reactions: Former Member
Great video. My initial impression is that, once again, DJI undersized the case. Come on DJI, couldnt you give us a little more space instead of making us buy aftermarket cases?

What else exactly do you need it to hold, that it doesn't? Have mine packed up now with the mavic 2 pro, three batteries, controller, tablet adapter, and room to spare.

Reactions: continuecrushing
What else exactly do you need it to hold, that it doesn't? Have mine packed up now with the mavic 2 pro, three batteries, controller, tablet adapter, and room to spare.
Oh it holds everything, if you are good at doing jigsaw puzzles or rubik's cubes. For $1800 for the FM, they should give you a nice hard case, not a bag thats worth $15 and doesnt hold everything neatly.

Oh it holds everything, if you are good at doing jigsaw puzzles or rubik's cubes. For $1800 for the FM, they should give you a nice hard case, not a bag thats worth $15 and doesnt hold everything neatly.

Even fit my iPad mini in there. It's not rocket science. Rectangle peg, rectangle hole. I guess for the extra $300 you pay for the fly more kit, it should include a case that sells elsewhere for $200, and two batteries, and a car charger, and a multihub, and and and and and.

Get real, this is the stupidest complaint I've ever seen.

Even fit my iPad mini in there. It's not rocket science. Rectangle peg, rectangle hole. I guess for the extra $300 you pay for the fly more kit, it should include a case that sells elsewhere for $200, and two batteries, and a car charger, and a multihub, and and and and and.

Get real, this is the stupidest complaint I've ever seen.
Are you sure you don’t mean heard...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valter123