DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

mavic pro 2 photo transfer to pc

DKM

Reactions
Where is the cable that transfers photos to the PC? Everything tells me it is in the fly more kit. Can not find it. Then I'm told to use the wire that
I charge my remote. It does not fit. Please tell me the exact wire to purchase. I really need some assistance.

Where is the cable that transfers photos to the PC?
You can either use your own Micro USB cable or connect these two parts together:

1552931797128.png

Yes, the adaptor tripped me up ay first. Now I just use the micro card taken out of the drone, put in my reader attached to my computer.

Where is the cable that transfers photos to the PC? Everything tells me it is in the fly more kit. Can not find it. Then I'm told to use the wire that
I charge my remote. It does not fit. Please tell me the exact wire to purchase. I really need some assistance.

Why not just take the SD card out and plug it into the computer?

Reactions: Thomas B
Then why don't you save yourself all thus hassle and just take the SD card out? I don't see the sense in all this running around.

Eject the Micro SD card from the drone and plug it to your PC....no need for cable + you're not overheating your drone transferring pics.....save your drone and batts.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne