DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro 2

gleymarc

Reactions
Just purchased a Mavic Pro 2 and I cannot get the aircraft to start. Have 3 fully charged batteries. I press the button twice as directed. The second time, the light comes on for a few seconds and goes out. What am I doing wrong?

Hi. Not sure if the same on Mavic 2 as older model but with that one its one quick press then press and hold on the power button until lights on drone are lit.

Not sure then on that one. Hopefully it is something simple and one of the MP2 owners will put you right. If not then a return to supplier maybe needed.

take the battery out of the drone and give a quick press and then press and hold, you have to do it straight away after the first press and keep the button down till all the lights come on, if you do it out of the drone it wont matter if it is a no fly zone or not it, just takes a little practice to get the timing right good luck

Yup should just be a press-lift-press and hold, the lights will light in turn all the way around till all 4 lit, then it should tritch its props and do its beep.

Reactions: ff22
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Surprise