DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro 3 Confirmed by DJI

peterc4

Reactions
Hi All, DJI have just confirmed the 3 pro is coming this year as they have told dealers to place their last orders for the pro 2, sold my pro 2 last month (sick to death of swelling batteries) and got a 2s on preorder and the 2s does what ever the pro 2 can do for what i use it for which is mainly pics and is as good in the wind, the pro 3 is going to have to be something special for me to buy i as this 2s is faultless for me looking forward to it though

Hi All, DJI have just confirmed the 3 pro is coming this year as they have told dealers to place their last orders for the pro 2, sold my pro 2 last month (sick to death of swelling batteries) and got a 2s on preorder and the 2s does what ever the pro 2 can do for what i use it for which is mainly pics and is as good in the wind, the pro 3 is going to have to be something special for me to buy i as this 2s is faultless for me looking forward to it though
Those mavic 2 swelling batteries are legendary. I feel sorry for anyone who have this drone and have to deal with it

Those mavic 2 swelling batteries are legendary. I feel sorry for anyone who have this drone and have to deal with it
i had 4 and 3 swelled i also blame them for loosing my drone completely i believe it popped out in flightthrough swelling

I did the exact same thing.

I frequently monitored the temp of my batteries when I owned the Mav2Pro. They would frequently exceed their safe internal temperatures, even though I was flying in temps under their safe external operating temps. Thus, a 1 in 4 became swollen.

you liking the 2s
I love it. For my interests and uses it shoots pics and video just as well as a M2P. It's performance is excellent.. I also love the fact that its quiet, discrete, wind resistant, fast, higher resolution, zoom...etc etc. It's low light performance is equal to the M2P in my opinion. I can't say enough.

Last edited:
Reactions: peterc4
Thanks for sharing!

If what you said is true, you need to expound. You may know that the M2P is being phased out (EOL) 3 years of production. But nowhere did you mention anything about DJI saying a M3P is on the cusp of release. I don't doubt common sense as "we" have known for some time that a M3 is due, nobody knows the actual time frame. The way DJI has always worked in the past is they release a model that is new to "us" but they are already producing the next version or already have it sitting on the shelf in the "DJI Vault". Thus the Mini, Mini 2...MA2..MA2S.

One would have to ponder that given the recent changes and those yet to be defined from various global air governing agencies that have yet to define what changes are yet to come that DJI would not wish to define it's premier aircraft release to conform with that. Perhaps they have built all the variances in already..perhaps it's back to the drawing board?

But I do find your "Confirmed" to be a bit lacking on detail and fact. Do you have actual data from your sources citing a release? Just a guess or speculation that has been going on for over two years? Seems these sort of things have been going on forever..much like the Phantom 5 that has been coming for over 3 years...yet to materialize much to the dismay of those who have reported that it would be out in a month or so in the same time frame...just wondering?

If what you said is true, you need to expound. You may know that the M2P is being phased out (EOL) 3 years of production. But nowhere did you mention anything about DJI saying a M3P is on the cusp of release. I don't doubt common sense as "we" have known for some time that a M3 is due, nobody knows the actual time frame. The way DJI has always worked in the past is they release a model that is new to "us" but they are already producing the next version or already have it sitting on the shelf in the "DJI Vault". Thus the Mini, Mini 2...MA2..MA2S.

One would have to ponder that given the recent changes and those yet to be defined from various global air governing agencies that have yet to define what changes are yet to come that DJI would not wish to define it's premier aircraft release to conform with that. Perhaps they have built all the variances in already..perhaps it's back to the drawing board?

But I do find your "Confirmed" to be a bit lacking on detail and fact. Do you have actual data from your sources citing a release? Just a guess or speculation that has been going on for over two years? Seems these sort of things have been going on forever..much like the Phantom 5 that has been coming for over 3 years...yet to materialize much to the dismay of those who have reported that it would be out in a month or so in the same time frame...just wondering?
wow war and peace would you like a wager

I,LL NOT BUY ANOTHER CHINA OR DJI TOY THATS ALL IT IS TO THEM IF YOU HAVE ONE OF THEIR PRODUCTS AND STARTED USING IT AS A tool and something on your job then they discontinue making parts and batteries for it disabling you purchaSE SO YOU CAN PURCHASE MORE FOR A HIGHER PRICE. I,M ENRAGED AND HUMBLED BECUASE I SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT AMERICAN TO BEGIN WITH

I,LL NOT BUY ANOTHER CHINA OR DJI TOY THATS ALL IT IS TO THEM IF YOU HAVE ONE OF THEIR PRODUCTS AND STARTED USING IT AS A tool and something on your job then they discontinue making parts and batteries for it disabling you purchaSE SO YOU CAN PURCHASE MORE FOR A HIGHER PRICE. I,M ENRAGED AND HUMBLED BECUASE I SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT AMERICAN TO BEGIN WITH
Hi , what USA drones are better than DJI ones?

What in your opinion is a better more reliable/affordable product?

Reactions: halifax and Lbesing
Hi , what USA drones are better than DJI ones?
I’ve got a Skydio 2 Drone and once the Sun goes down, so does it! But I recently bought some replacement Batteries for my original Mavic Pro for $53.00 a piece! I haven’t any issues with my Mavic Pro Zoom 2 or my Mavic Mini yet!

ANY AMERICAN MADE IS BETTER THAT HAS ANY LONGEVITY MAVIC AND INSPIRE ARE ONLY GOOD FOR TWO MAYBE THREE YEARS THEN THERE TRASH ACCORDING TO DJI COME OIN 500 DOLLARS FOR A BATTERY THATS TO **** MUCH

I’ve got a Skydio 2 Drone and once the Sun goes down, so does it! But I recently bought some replacement Batteries for my original Mavic Pro for $53.00 a piece! I haven’t any issues with my Mavic Pro Zoom 2 or my Mavic Mini yet!
SINCE THEY QUIT MAKING THE BATTERIES FOR THEM 53 WILL BE A THING OF THE PAST

What in your opinion is a better more reliable/affordable product?
I have both Mavic 2 Pro and Autel 2 Pro, both have positives and negatives. in my case, from experience prefer the Evo 2 Pro over Mavic 2 Pro. Both are about the same price, only batteries on Evo 2 cost more. I lost all three Mavic 2 batteries within 6-8 months, very costly to replace them. This second batch, never had another swelling issue. In regards to the second batch of Mavic 2 batteries, they never had the capacity of flight time vs. the first batch. First batch had longer flight time, but then they didn’t last very long due to swelling.

The Skydio 2, had one preordered but cancelled it before it was delivered. Range and reception transmission signal, isn’t strong enough for my type of flying. Otherwise, fantastic drone.

Many good drones out there, take your time and do a lot of research.

Paul

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RWShepard