DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro activation error

Ethydee

Reactions
my mavic pro just arrived today and ive been fiddling with it trying to get it to work but to no avail.
when i get through the activation process it just says "server error. please retry"

Ya, you're not alone with this problem.

There's a group of us on the DJI forums that are running into the same issue, and I also ran across a P4P user dealing with it too.

We had DJI reps contributing various suggestions (change email, use a different device, etc) none of which worked out for anyone involved, and they've since gone radio silent.

No confirmation that an issue has been found, or even agreement that an issue exists from DJI at this point.

Wish I had better news.

my mavic pro just arrived today and ive been fiddling with it trying to get it to work but to no avail.
when i get through the activation process it just says "server error. please retry"
Flying dji products ... currently have the Inspire 1 and Mavic. Received Mavic 2 Pro today. ... not in NFZ. Mavic 2 setup seems fine until the Activation screen ... then "locks" ... cannot advance from that point. Use IOS devices ... iPhone first then tried iPad Air 2 ... same problem. Went on line for chat with support. They wanted me to send them the ERROR message ... did not seem to have a clue about the Mavic 2 basic activation process.

Flying dji products ... currently have the Inspire 1 and Mavic. Received Mavic 2 Pro today. ... not in NFZ. Mavic 2 setup seems fine until the Activation screen ... then "locks" ... cannot advance from that point. Use IOS devices ... iPhone first then tried iPad Air 2 ... same problem. Went on line for chat with support. They wanted me to send them the ERROR message ... did not seem to have a clue about the Mavic 2 basic activation process.
Did you get it to activate?
I tortured myself with trying and trying....and trying. One week later I had to wave the flag today and send her back. I am seriously considering a refund at this point.

Did you get it to activate?
I tortured myself with trying and trying....and trying. One week later I had to wave the flag today and send her back. I am seriously considering a refund at this point.
Yes. Removed dji Go 4 and then reloaded. Restarted the Activation process and completed. After restarting received notification of updates ... one drone and one RC. Everything OK now.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3