DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro: Aircraft disconnected

Contrary to your speech, electronics can be influenced by allsorts of RF.
Why take that risk? Especially when you take the chance of losing your craft or even worse your fingers.
It's complacency like this that causes problems /injuries.
Why not just fix the issue as your set up is clearly malfunctioning according to your post regarding set up sequence .

I'll take the billion to one risk of random interference managing to emulate the frequency, the protocol, the encryption key an the actual command set. Ive got far more risk going out doors, getting hit by lightning, hit by a meteor at the same time whilst also being kidnapped by aliens than that happening.
I'll stick to going with what works without worrying about things so utterly remote in chance as to be realistically impossible.

I'll take the billion to one risk of random interference managing to emulate the frequency, the protocol, the encryption key an the actual command set. Ive got far more risk going out doors, getting hit by lightning, hit by a meteor at the same time whilst also being kidnapped by aliens than that happening.
I'll stick to going with what works without worrying about things so utterly remote in chance as to be realistically impossible.
A liability to your own safety. Seems like an odd outlook on things. Let's hope you don't get injured in the process of ignorance.

A liability to your own safety. Seems like an odd outlook on things. Let's hope you don't get injured in the process of ignorance.

No. What's odd is worrying about something that will never happen. Nothing ignorant about it. Ignorance is living in fear of the highly improbable.

No. What's odd is worrying about something that will never happen. Nothing ignorant about it. Ignorance is living in fear of the highly improbable.
Until an accident happens! We're just trying to help you for the right reasons. You really shouldn't be so touchy. RELAX

Reactions: Rogue.Aircraft
I'm still a newb, but I had a similar message after my first few successful flights. It turned out to be something very simple. I had taken the case off my phone for the first few flights, but neglected to remove the case when the connection failed and got the "Aircraft Disconnected" message. While the phone case was thin enough to fit into the folding arms, the cable was not fully engaged in the phone and was not connecting. It felt tight, but the Lightning cable was not quite reaching the phone connector.

Until an accident happens! We're just trying to help you for the right reasons. You really shouldn't be so touchy. RELAX

LOL I'm not being touchy. I'm not the original poster. I just found it amazing that you live in fear of such random improbable events. I'm sure somewhere, something could hit the exact same frequency and fire up the motors, at exact same time that you happen to have your hand there, but the odds are astronomical. That same train of thought could apply to every minute you fly. "You shouldn't fly anywhere near civilization, because a rogue signal might kill the motors and cause it to fall and kill someone....." so where do you draw the line and stop worrying and have fun ?

Reactions: mavic6611
Let this be a lesson to you not to troll other people's posts! Least of all mine. We're all on here for our own reasons to all learn from each other and help each other. Not to hound people with silly unhelpful comments like..

So most likely you have a broken connector or wire on an antenna which you "fixed" by operating on an illegal power output (FCC mode) which due to something potentially broken will (i) lead to RF leakage potentially causing interference to nearby equipment and (ii) potentially damaging the equipment due to a unbalanced transmitter, horrible SWR and other things.

And "how great the placebo effect is"

Got nothing constructive to say? Then why bother? No one cares what you think. Constructive criticism is one thing.. Being an unhelpful troll is something entirely different. [emoji106]

LOL I'm not being touchy. I'm not the original poster. I just found it amazing that you live in fear of such random improbable events. I'm sure somewhere, something could hit the exact same frequency and fire up the motors, at exact same time that you happen to have your hand there, but the odds are astronomical. That same train of thought could apply to every minute you fly. "You shouldn't fly anywhere near civilization, because a rogue signal might kill the motors and cause it to fall and kill someone....." so where do you draw the line and stop worrying and have fun ?
Sorry that wasn't aimed at you. Read my last post and you'll perhaps appreciate my annoyance at the troll [emoji23]

Sorry that wasn't aimed at you. Read my last post and you'll perhaps appreciate my annoyance at the troll [emoji23]
In my opinion, it was the other way round, you trolled him. You repeatedly tried force your (what I would also consider to be unreasonable) opinion on him.

In my opinion, it was the other way round, you trolled him. You repeatedly tried force your (what I would also consider to be unreasonable) opinion on him.
Theres other posts he's trolled so do yourself a favour, stop embarrassing yourself about something you don't have all the fact on. Find out the info first, then jump in if your assistance is required. No one needs your assistance or your opinion this time. Thanks for the input though. Now back to the reason we came here.. To help each other.. Not hinder. [emoji106]

OH HANG ON. just checked your profile and it seems you've actually made a FAKE account in order to make it look like someone is siding with you [emoji23][emoji23]
Now I am embarrassed for you and your pretend profile friend too [emoji16]

Last edited:
Gosh, you're an ***. Reread his problem and reread your suggestion. Your suggestion would mean he can never fly. What's the point of being 'safe' when you can't fly, if you were try your proposal. Self righteous moron. Who do you think you are?? I think I've had enough of this forum already.

Any pointers greatly appreciated.

Leagoo T10 here. After my first week I was ready to toss it and go back to IOS. Constant connection problems. And I mean constant. What solved it was tossing the crappy cable from DJI and using a quality replacement. 100% reliable since then.

Reactions: mavic6611
Theres other posts he's trolled so do yourself a favour, stop embarrassing yourself about something you don't have all the fact on. Find out the info first, then jump in if your assistance is required. No one needs your assistance or your opinion this time. Thanks for the input though. Now back to the reason we came here.. To help each other.. Not hinder. [emoji106]

OH HANG ON. just checked your profile and it seems you've actually made a FAKE account in order to make it look like someone is siding with you [emoji23][emoji23]
Now I am embarrassed for you and your pretend profile friend too [emoji16]

You're also a very defensive and paranoid self righteous fool. Today was my first post on this forum. I'm sorry now that I engaged with you because you haven't even understood why you are the troll here but you clearly are troll, generally speaking, from my short experience in engaging with you.

Gosh, you're an ***. Reread his problem and reread your suggestion. Your suggestion would mean he can never fly. What's the point of being 'safe' when you can't fly, if you were try your proposal. Self righteous moron. Who do you think you are?? I think I've had enough of this forum already.
HAHAHA [emoji23][emoji23] Bringing the entire forum into it too now [emoji23][emoji23] Carry on with your hilarious remarks it's entertainment me and my friends are all laughing at you here getting yourself all wound up. I think I'll share your remarks on the general forums, let everyone else have a laugh at you too! I bet you look as stupid as you sound [emoji23]

Leagoo T10 here. After my first week I was ready to toss it and go back to IOS. Constant connection problems. And I mean constant. What solved it was tossing the crappy cable from DJI and using a quality replacement. 100% reliable since then.
I'm using an Anchor cable mate, I used to have constant disconnects. But since using that I've not had even one.

" me and my friends" - are you trying to bully me now? Your need to have your forum 'friends' around you is very telling. Or are you all sadly hovering around a monitor reading this? Go way. I'm done with you as a person and this highly unhelpful thread.

" me and my friends" - are you trying to bully me now? Your need to have your forum 'friends' around you is very telling. Or are you all sadly hovering around a monitor reading this? Go way. I'm done with you as a person and this highly unhelpful thread.
Haha [emoji23] "I'm the bully"! But you jumped all over Over a 4 day old thread to have a pop at me thinking I'd keep my mouth shut Tut tut, silly boy!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidt2