DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro and IPAD 3

hangmanslc

Reactions
I just purchased a IPAD 3 cellular. I downloaded the DJI Mavic Pro, however the app only goes to the sign-in page and locks up. I already have a MAvic account but the app/ipad only goes to the sign-in email page and no further. I have a sim card in and I have WI-FI turned on.
I went to the create a new account page, then a message came up "China email account".
Is there an app for the IPAD 3, it isn't a mini and I know that DJI MAvic Pro 4 isn't compatible.

Any help or suggestions would be helpful.
hangman1 in SLC UT

That iPad isn't on DJI's list of recommended devices. Honestly, at 6 years old, its processor may not have the power to handle what's required of it.

Creo que existe en Configuración una opción para quitar lo de China. No sabría decirte ahora como, pues no tengo aqui delante, pero verás que no te resultará dificil encontrarla. Quitale esa opción. Espero que lo soluciones.
Tengo un iPad 3 que vuelo con un Phantom y sin problema.

I just purchased a IPAD 3 cellular. I downloaded the DJI Mavic Pro, however the app only goes to the sign-in page and locks up. I already have a MAvic account but the app/ipad only goes to the sign-in email page and no further. I have a sim card in and I have WI-FI turned on.
I went to the create a new account page, then a message came up "China email account".
Is there an app for the IPAD 3, it isn't a mini and I know that DJI MAvic Pro 4 isn't compatible.

hangman1 in SLC UT
As you have already found out DJI GO4 is not compatible with the iPad 3.

Original DJI GO app you are trying to use is not compatible with mavic, only phantom 3 and previous.

hangman1 in SLC UT
If you bought it to use only for the Mavic, then take it it back if you can and get a new one that with work. Should have did your research before you bought it if this was the reason you did. Check DJI web site for acceptable devices. I am sure some one here will give you the link to it if you don't know where it is. But if you don't know where the DJI web site is, then maybe you should be flying.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lab916