DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Batteries on sale

I received my battery today . (ordered July 17 and received on Aug 9. Check serial number with decoder and looks genuine. Cost AUD 90 when local price is AUD 150.

"Your Mavic Pro Intelligent Flight Battery () was manufactured on Wednesday, April, 26th 2017"

I received my battery today . (ordered July 17 and received on Aug 9. Check serial number with decoder and looks genuine. Cost AUD 90 when local price is AUD 150.

"Your Mavic Pro Intelligent Flight Battery () was manufactured on Wednesday, April, 26th 2017"
Did the number they give you track?

I also received mine yesterday. Ordered on 28/07. Mine tracked as far as UK customs - nothing after that although it was delivered by Royal Mail so I wouldn't expect tracking via them anyway. No duty or VAT charged.

Battery looks genuine and decodes as expected on the serial number decoder. However, I'm a bit unclear as to the trust that can be placed in the decoder - what's to stop a canny forger to create dummy serial numbers that use the formulae in the decoder to create genuine looking serial numbers?

in truth, I wish there was a more official way ti check if the battery is genuine or not.

Mine arrived yesterday (ordered 31/07) I love how the Chinese post items [emoji23]
Labelled as a level measure aligner valued at $19usd
26781e0ac2e26489161aee6d2da46736.jpg
da0b2e14bc78fcbcc51b82527a5c57e2.jpg
d2d535611499f6234c61990a33724702.jpg

They will but you have to select German warwhouse and it's more expensive than from China, not sure how much you would save compared to buying locally
Yeah that actually the point - if I pay the higher price plus the shipping cost it is more or less the same price as buying locally and then I know what I prefer.

Ordered 2 for shipping to Belgium.
Customer comments on their site say that they are genuine, and at nearly half the price I'm willing to take the risk
They arrived today and they are genuine.

Where are you located, if I might ask? I'm in the U.S. and still waiting. Tracking info isn't working for me.
Most likely won't be delivered. I contacted support and got a refund as their postal carrier refused to deliver them.

Just a heads up I noticed they are shipping to the USA now also, so perhaps a few more countries can take advantage of the offer. Australia seems like its still off the list

I took an informed punt based on above posts (thanks btw) - ordered one to UK on 11th Aug.
Arrived today.

I concur that it seems genuine:

Genuine battery
c69f9cc86c7a9dad8abcedfa1ffcbc5b.jpg

(Genuine) battery from Tom top
eb52e6134173bc4af37de384ee16696d.jpg

Will keep this one as a back up - usually 3 is enough tbh.

Right now they're selling for 69.99 with free shipping to US. Note as big savings buy still 20$!

I'm wondering if these would still reach you in the uk? as I'm aware Royal Mail have stopped transporting LIPO batteries if not connected to anything. How are they labelled to avoid getting stopped in the uk by Royal Mail?

I'm wondering if these would still reach you in the uk? as I'm aware Royal Mail have stopped transporting LIPO batteries if not connected to anything. How are they labelled to avoid getting stopped in the uk by Royal Mail?

They come labelled as a level measure aligner value $19, wasn't even a Royal Mail handling charge
05b62e9558437a6343cd85bb10b43aee.jpg

Reactions: Glennyboy
Most likely won't be delivered. I contacted support and got a refund as their postal carrier refused to deliver them.
This is what happened to me, except so far they haven't refunded my money. I finally opened a dispute with PayPal.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom