DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Batteries on sale

I've gone the way of the iPad mini 4 but am going to have to make some small mods to the controller so it fits between the arms as they just don't open wide enough. Seen YouTube vid and not difficult. I got a great deal on a 128gb cellular model as I wanted all of the 'follow me' options available too and so am able to change the rth location at will if recording on the move. Got a 20000mah power bank too so I can top up batteries when required. I bought one of the chargers that charges 3-4 batteries at the same time too rather than 1 after the other so there's less waiting around. Also bought a decent hard case today from Amazon that holds everything and up to about 7 batteries too.
All this stuff is costing me a small fortune but I'm sure it'll be worth it [emoji4]

I've gone the way of the iPad mini 4 but am going to have to make some small mods to the controller so it fits between the arms as they just don't open wide enough. Seen YouTube vid and not difficult. I got a great deal on a 128gb cellular model as I wanted all of the 'follow me' options available too and so am able to change the rth location at will if recording on the move. Got a 20000mah power bank too so I can top up batteries when required. I bought one of the chargers that charges 3-4 batteries at the same time too rather than 1 after the other so there's less waiting around. Also bought a decent hard case today from Amazon that holds everything and up to about 7 batteries too.
All this stuff is costing me a small fortune but I'm sure it'll be worth it [emoji4]

Your mini 4 doesn’t fit into the mavic as standard? Strange, mine fits fine.. it’s snug but it fits without issue. Yeah charging 4 at the same one is certainly the way forward! Hah yeah the costs certainly all add up! Bloody good fun though.

No it doesn't fit as standard. Actually I've got a thin case on too but it's very obvious it won't fit even without the case on. Did some research and apparently there are a couple of different controllers whereas one of them has Arms that open a little wider. It means filing/cutting off about 5mm where the arm base meets the chassis allowing it to open a little wider each side et voila! Don't really want to start cutting the controller as I've only just got the MP brand new but the mini won't fit otherwise and I bought it specifically to use with the MP, so it will need the little mod. Just checked that charger again and it's 3 at the same time, but can also charge the controller and tablet/phone at the same time as the batteries if needed via 2 USB sockets on board.

After receiving a defective visuo drone and trying to get my money back (tomtop are just ignoring me). I would avoid these scumbags like the plague.

Said my piece, jut an FYI.

I've gone the way of the iPad mini 4 but am going to have to make some small mods to the controller so it fits between the arms as they just don't open wide enough.

If you like the iPad 4 mini, and who wouldn't comared to a phone ! :), maybe take a look at the Thors Drone World holder, I've got the new ipad 4 a week ago, and ordered the thor holder and cable a week ago, might be another couple of weeks before I see it yet.

Discover the best LifThor Holders for DJI Mavic| Thor's Drone World

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Distantdoc